Indian Chicken Korma.
Indian Chicken Korma is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Indian Chicken Korma is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have indian chicken korma using 22 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Indian Chicken Korma:
- Make ready of Chicken Meat (cut into chunks).
- Get of [Curry Paste] – processed in a blender.
- Prepare of Red Chillies.
- Get of Garlic.
- Prepare of Ginger.
- Get of Turmeric root.
- Take of Onions.
- Take of [Mixed Spices] – mix well.
- It’s of Coriander Powder.
- Get of Cumin Powder.
- You need of Garam Masala.
- It’s of [Sauce].
- Take of Heavy Cream (or Evaporated Milk).
- Get of Yogurt.
- It’s of Water or Stock.
- Take of Sugar.
- Take of Salt.
- You need of [Frying].
- It’s of Tomatoes (diced or crushed).
- Prepare of Onions (finely diced).
- Take of Cooking Oil.
- You need of bay Leaves.
Steps to make Indian Chicken Korma:
- MARINADE: marinate the Chicken with the Curry Paste for 30 minutes or more..
- SAUTÉ: in a pan or wok, heat 3 Tbsp of Cooking Oil until hot. Add the Bay Leaves and Onions and stir fry until fragrant..
- CHICKEN: next, add the Chicken woth the Curry Paste and stir fry until the Chicken is cooked through and the oil has separated from the paste..
- BROTH: then, add the Tomatoes, Water or Stock and mix well. Cook until the Tomatoes have disintegrated. Remember to stir the bottom occasionally..
- SAUCE: once the Tomatoes have disintegrated, add the yogurt, cream, sugar and season with salt. Cook until the Sauce thickens and garnish with Fresh Coriander Leaves. Serve with Rice or Indian Flat Bread..
- Optional: You can be inventive with korma. So go ahead and freestyle..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food indian chicken korma recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!