Spaghetti Squash Breakfast Boats.
Are you starting to run out supply of treats at home?, it’s me again, Dan, Don’t worry, you can make your very own spaghetti squash breakfast boats, you recognize. The taste is not inferior to the exact same kick that’s usually marketed in cafes when you are hanging out.
Spaghetti Squash Breakfast Boats is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Spaghetti Squash Breakfast Boats is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have spaghetti squash breakfast boats using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Spaghetti Squash Breakfast Boats:
- Prepare 2 of medium spaghetti squash.
- Get 1 of medium red pepper.
- You need 1 of medium orange pepper.
- Make ready 1 of large yellow onion.
- Make ready 2 cups of shredded hashbrown potatoes.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped bacon.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped ham.
- Get 8 of eggs.
- You need 3-6 slices of preferred cheese (shredded is fine also).
- Make ready of Olive Oil (or preferred oil).
- Take of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- You need of Garlic powder.
Steps to make Spaghetti Squash Breakfast Boats:
- Cook the squash: Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Cut the spaghetti squash in half lengthwise. Scoop out the seeds. Rub ¼ tablespoon of olive oil on each half and sprinkle with ¼ teaspoon of salt and ⅛ teaspoon pepper. Place in the oven, flesh side up, and roast for 30 minutes. Cook your bacon with baking your squash. Set aside..
- Saute hashbrowns, peppers, and onion with 1 tablespoon of oil and desired amounts of salt, pepper, and garlic powder..
- Add bacon and ham to potato mixture and cook ham until slightly browned..
- Add your eggs and continue to scramble the entire mixture like a skillet..
- Lay some cheese onto the bottom of the baked squash..
- Scoop the scramble mixture into the spaghetti squash boats. Put more cheese on top and return to oven for 20-30mins or until cheese is melted..
- Serve and Enjoy!.
Okay that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food spaghetti squash breakfast boats recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!