Caramel Muffins, Top with caramel apple and walnuts.
Hi Mommoy are you starting to run out stock of snacks in your home?, it’s Drew, Do not fret, you can make your own caramel muffins, top with caramel apple and walnuts, you know. The taste is not substandard to the same kick that’s normally sold in cafes when you are hanging around.
Caramel Muffins, Top with caramel apple and walnuts is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Caramel Muffins, Top with caramel apple and walnuts is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have caramel muffins, top with caramel apple and walnuts using 16 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Caramel Muffins, Top with caramel apple and walnuts:
- Prepare of Caramel, for muffin batter.
- Get 50 g of (1/4 us cup) granulated sugar.
- Take 50 g of (1/5 us cup) heavy cream.
- Get of Muffin Batter.
- Prepare 65 g (2.3 oz) of unsalted butter, room temperature.
- It’s 50 g of (1/4 us cup) granulated sugar.
- Take 1 of egg (about 50g, 1.8 oz, without shell), room temperature.
- Prepare 40 g (6.5 Tbsp) of almond flour.
- You need 100 g of (4/5 us cup) cake flour, or all-purpose flour.
- You need 4 g (1 tsp) of baking powder.
- Make ready 30 g (2 Tbsp) of milk.
- It’s of Topping.
- Get 1/2 of apple (net about 100g, 3.5 oz).
- Take 30 g (2.5 Tbsp) of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 20 g (1.7 Tbsp) of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 15 g (0.5 oz) of walnuts.
step by step to make Caramel Muffins, Top with caramel apple and walnuts:
- My Youtube Recipe Channel→What Santa left behind Please come to see！.
- ※muffin tray per 1 cup, Height : 3.5 cm, upper diameter : 7 cm, lower diameter : 5 cm per 1 cup, Height : 1.4 in, upper diameter : 2.8 in, lower diameter : 2 in.
- Soften unsalted butter at room temperature beforehand. Prepare room-temperature eggs..
- 【For Topping】 Cut walnuts into small pieces. Peel the apples, then core. Slice thinly..
- Put granulated sugar in a small pot. Melt it on medium heat until golden brown, sometimes move it to melt evenly. Stir well with a whisk until darker color..
- Turn off the heat, add butter, stir well until smooth. Add sliced apples, heat on low heat for 5-6 mins while stirring. Remove it from the pan, let it cool..
- 【Muffin batter】 Make Caramel for muffin batter. Microwave heavy cream at 600 W for 20 sec, and stir, set aside. Put granulated sugar in a small pot. Melt it on medium heat until golden brown, sometimes move it to melt evenly. Stir well with a whisk until darker color..
- Turn off the heat, add heavy cream in 2 parts, stir well each time. Remove it from the pan, let it cool. Preheat an oven to 190℃ / 374F..
- Sift cake flour and baking powder twice, set aside. Cream unsalted butter. Add granulated sugar in 3 parts, mix well each time..
- Mix with a whisk for 5 mins until white..
- Put an egg in another bowl. Beat an egg lightly until watery. Add the egg to the butter mixture in 4 parts, mix each time until smooth and evenly. Please warm the egg in hot water if it's cold to prevent separating egg and butter..
- Sift almond flour over the mixture, mix with a spatula until smooth..
- Add the caramel (room temperature or less), mix well until smooth..
- Add half the flour, fold it about 10 times. Add half of the milk, fold it about 10 times..
- Add the remaining flour, fold it about 10 times. Add the remaining milk, fold it until powderiness disappears..
- Line muffin mold with glassine paper. Transfer the batter to the piping bag, pipe it into each cup. Top each with caramel apples and walnuts..
- Bake it at 170℃ / 338 F for 30 mins. Fresh-baked is crispy outside and fluffy inside! Once the dough is cooled, please wrap it with plastic wrap to prevent drying..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food caramel muffins, top with caramel apple and walnuts recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!