My Baked Chicken Drumsticks. BAKED CHICKEN DRUMSTICKS are the easiest way to get dinner on the table quickly! The skin crisps up in the oven, the seasoning is simple and perfect, and the chicken legs come out juicy every time! When I roast a chicken it's a sure thing that my kids are going to fight over the chicken legs.
Add drumsticks and toss to coat. Add drumsticks (space enough apart so they aren't touching each other). Sprinkle generously with pepper and garlic powder.
You’re running out stock of snacks at home?, it’s me, Dave, Don’t fret, you can make your very own my baked chicken drumsticks, you understand. The preference is not inferior to the very same kick that’s normally marketed in cafes when you are socializing.
In this recipe, we will review exactly how to make a full My Baked Chicken Drumsticks with ideas so that it really feels tasty as well as soft when you eat it. This snack will be a lot more best when you appreciate while loosening up or eating with your household. My Baked Chicken Drumsticks is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. My Baked Chicken Drumsticks is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
BAKED CHICKEN DRUMSTICKS are the easiest way to get dinner on the table quickly! The skin crisps up in the oven, the seasoning is simple and perfect, and the chicken legs come out juicy every time! When I roast a chicken it's a sure thing that my kids are going to fight over the chicken legs.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook my baked chicken drumsticks using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make My Baked Chicken Drumsticks:
- Take 3-6 of chicken legs.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Make ready 1 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- You need 1/2 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Get 1 tsp of ranch seasoning.
- Take 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1/4 cup of worcestershire sauce or soy sauce.
- Take of Dried parsley for garnish.
Add rosemary to the chicken, if desired. Turn drumsticks over and add more garlic powder, pepper and salt (same as before). Great recipe for My Baked Chicken Drumsticks. Easy and delicious baked chicken drumsticks!
Instructions to make My Baked Chicken Drumsticks:
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees..
- Add the chicken legs to a large freezer bag. Next, add the remaining ingredients to the bag and seal it closed. Shake all of the ingredients in the bag together ensuring that the chicken is evenly coated with everything..
- Allow the chicken to marinate in the fridge for at least 30 minutes. For best results, marinate for 1 – 2 hours..
- Arrange the chicken on a baking sheet and bake in the oven for 45 minutes, flipping the chicken over halfway through the cooking time. The chicken is done when it reaches 165 degrees internally..
- Optional – Garnish with dried parsley..
- Serve immediately and Enjoy!.
The chicken comes out amazingly juicy and full of flavor. Baked chicken legs are perfect for weeknight dinners or basically any night of the week. Baked chicken drumsticks (aka, baked chicken legs) are a simple and crazy delicious main dish that you will want to eat on repeat. My family goes crazy for these baked chicken legs! If you're looking for My Baked Chicken Drumsticks recipe, look no further!
Okay that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food my baked chicken drumsticks recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!