Baked BBQ Chicken. Make this oven-roasted BBQ chicken the BBQ chicken you eat weekday to weekend and all year long. Place the chicken on the baking sheet, and season all over with the garlic powder mixture. This Oven-Baked BBQ Chicken recipe will be a major win for dinner!
Baked BBQ Chicken – this is how I make Barbecue Chicken in the oven when I want to satisfy my craving for sticky, juicy chicken but I don't want to fire up the BBQ. Baked BBQ Chicken Tenders. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Place chicken breast in a baking dish.
Make this oven-roasted BBQ chicken the BBQ chicken you eat weekday to weekend and all year long. Place the chicken on the baking sheet, and season all over with the garlic powder mixture. This Oven-Baked BBQ Chicken recipe will be a major win for dinner!
Baked BBQ Chicken is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Baked BBQ Chicken is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have baked bbq chicken using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked BBQ Chicken:
- Get of Garlic.
- It’s of Onion.
- You need of Cajun seasoning.
- You need of Original Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce.
- Make ready 2 tablespoons of margarine.
- It’s of Boneless chicken thighs.
Season chicken with salt and pepper, to taste. Spread BBQ sauce on each chicken breast. Easy and healthy Baked BBQ Chicken – You can whip up the sauce, pour it over some chicken breasts, pop it in the. This Oven Baked BBQ Chicken is easy to make and includes a homemade no-cook barbecue sauce.
Instructions to make Baked BBQ Chicken:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a pan (large enough for your amount of chicken) with vegetable oil spray.
- Season chicken on both sides with garlic, onion, and Cajun seasoning, in the vegetable oil sprayed pan..
- Place chicken in oven for 25 minutes.
- Leave oven on at 350. Take out chicken, add margarine and sweet baby Ray's BBQ sauce over top..
- Place back in oven and cook an additional 25-30minutes..
- Take out, let it cool down, and serve with a side of veggies and mashed potatoes. Or serve with your own choice of sides..
What cut of chicken should I use for BBQ Chicken? Baked BBQ Chicken is a classic American family dinner. Kids love it, husbands love it, and us moms can make it lickety-split for a crowd-pleasing dinner — therefore, we love it too. This bbq chicken recipe isn't saucy like your typical baked barbecue chicken. The homemade bbq sauce is thin and bakes right into the chicken as it cooks.
Well that’s going to wrap this up with this special food baked bbq chicken recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!