Grilled Beef Asparagus Rolls. Preheat a grill or grill pan to medium-high. Divide the thyme and asparagus equally among each portion. Dip beef slice in soy sauce mixture and place on a clean work surface; season with pepper.
Turn several times and brush with soy sauce mixture. Roll and secure the steak with a toothpick through the vegetables. Repeat with remaining meat and vegetables.
Preheat a grill or grill pan to medium-high. Divide the thyme and asparagus equally among each portion. Dip beef slice in soy sauce mixture and place on a clean work surface; season with pepper.
Grilled Beef Asparagus Rolls is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Grilled Beef Asparagus Rolls is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook grilled beef asparagus rolls using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled Beef Asparagus Rolls:
- Prepare 1 lb of center cut steak.
- Prepare 1 lb of asparagus (thick ends cut off).
- Make ready 1/2 cup of bleu cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of sundried tomatoes (packed in oil).
- Prepare 8 of basil leaves.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of olive oil.
Grill covered, basting twice with reserved marinade, until lightly charred and just. This recipe is a really tasty way to get a satisfying fix of protein and vegetables. It can be an impressive (but healthy) appetizer for guests, or a simple evening meal for yourself. Note that this recipe contains goat cheese, which contains much less lactose than regular cheese and is a far better choice on the.
Instructions to make Grilled Beef Asparagus Rolls:
- Cut each steak in half so that there are 4 thin steaks..
- Spread 2 tbsps bleu cheese crumbs over each steak..
- Spread 2 tbsps sundried tomatoes over the bleu cheese for each steak..
- Place one basil leaf on top of sundried tomatoes for each steak..
- Place an asparagus spear on top of each basil leaf for each steak..
- Wrap each steak around it's asparagus and secure with a toothpick..
- Dip each steak roll into olive oil and place in skillet..
- Cook until desired wellness..
Beef and asparagus rolls are known as, aspara nikumaki, in Japanese. Aspara means asparagus; niku means beef and maki means roll or wrap. In this dish, thinly sliced beef is marinated in a sweet and savory soy glaze, then wrapped around blanched asparagus spears and then pan-cooked. Place three asparagus spears across the beef and roll from the short end using the plastic wrap as a guide. Repeat this process with the remaining beef and asparagus.
Okay that’s going to wrap this up with this special food grilled beef asparagus rolls recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!