Chicken Spinich Phyllo Cups. Spinach Phyllo Cups. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. With Creamed Spinach Phyllo Cups, we've turned a beloved side dish into a cute and savory appetizer. Frozen phyllo shells speed prep time, as does bagged baby spinach (rather than frozen).
To make these Spinach and Sausage Phyllo Cups, start by heating up some olive oil in a large skillet. Add in the sausage and brown breaking up with a wooden spoon as it cooks. My favorite is to fill with chicken salad.
Spinach Phyllo Cups. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. With Creamed Spinach Phyllo Cups, we've turned a beloved side dish into a cute and savory appetizer. Frozen phyllo shells speed prep time, as does bagged baby spinach (rather than frozen).
Chicken Spinich Phyllo Cups is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Chicken Spinich Phyllo Cups is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken spinich phyllo cups using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Spinich Phyllo Cups:
- Prepare 1 box of Frozen Phyllo Cups.
- Take 1 box of Frozen Spinich, thawed & well drained.
- It’s 2 large of Mushrooms, finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 clove of Garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1/4 of Onion, minced.
- Take 1 of boneless, skinless chicken breast, finely diced.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Sundried tomato in oil, chopped.
- You need 1 of Salt & Pepper to taste.
Phyllo cups makes for a nice presentation, and they are great party food and finger food. There are two things that I love about being invited to a dinner party. Appetizer – Spinach and Cheese Phyllo Cups. A food and cooking blog with a focus on good, home cooking, fun food, easy weeknight meals, and approachable food for any level cook.
Steps to make Chicken Spinich Phyllo Cups:
- In a skillet with about 2 tbsp olive oil, sear diced chicken until browned & cooked through. Add remaining ingredients except phyllo cups (obviously LOL) to skillet & stir until heated through. Remove from heat & set aside..
- Preheat oven to 350. Fill cups with spinich mixture & place each cup in a mini muffin tin. Bake 15 minutes or until cups are browned..
Divide spinach mixture into baked phyllo cups. Sprinkle feta cheese over spinach mixture. Crisp phyllo cups filled with Parmesan spinach dip, bell peppers, artichoke hearts and Parmesan cheese. Ingredients for making Easy Phyllo Cup Appetizers. Mini phyllo dough cups: you can buy these premade, they're delicious and help make this appetizer super quick.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food chicken spinich phyllo cups recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!