Cube Steak & Gravy Instant Pot IP. Award-winning Meat As Chosen By Michelin-Star Chefs, Delivered To Your Door. Check Out Cast Iron Steak Pan on eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color today!
Mix flour and garlic powder in a large shallow plate and dredge steaks. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Cube steak or cubed steak is a cut of beef, usually top round or top sirloin, tenderized and flattened by pounding with a meat tenderizer.
Award-winning Meat As Chosen By Michelin-Star Chefs, Delivered To Your Door. Check Out Cast Iron Steak Pan on eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color today!
Cube Steak & Gravy Instant Pot IP is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Cube Steak & Gravy Instant Pot IP is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook cube steak & gravy instant pot ip using 14 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Cube Steak & Gravy Instant Pot IP:
- Get of Dredge.
- It’s of flour (ap).
- It’s of Salt.
- Make ready of Pepper.
- Prepare of Garlic powder.
- Get of Cayenne (optional).
- It’s of Main.
- It’s of cube steak.
- Take of gravy packet.
- Prepare of large onion.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- Prepare of Cayenne (optional).
- Prepare of broth.
The name refers to the shape of the indentations left by that process (called "cubing"). This is the most common cut of meat used for the American dish chicken fried steak. Cube steak, sometimes labeled as cubed steak or minute steak, is an inexpensive, flavorful cut of beef that's pre-tenderized. It's taken from the top or bottom round — a tough portion near the rump.
Instructions to make Cube Steak & Gravy Instant Pot IP:
- Mix dredge ingredients in whatever container you wish..
- Cut your cube steak how you like, I like bite sized pieces..
- I just toss it in the dredge until coated..
- Chop half an onion, I like this long, but do what you like..
- Set your IP to saute.
- Add 2-3 Tbl. Oil to the liner. Once hot, put in your floured meat and brown it..
- Once your meat is just browned, add your onions..
- Keep stirring until the onions just turn a little.
- I happened to buy this gravy, use what you like..
- Add your gravy and broth to the mix in the liner. Give it a stir..
- Set your IP to pressure cook for 15 minutes.
- Quick Release (QR) pressure when time is up.
- Stir the contents, check the gravy. You may add a corn starch slurry now, if you want it thicker, or take a stick blender to it if that's the way you roll. Mine was thinner than I like, but my wife requested thinner gravy this go round, she won 😉.
- We served this with a potato and cauliflower mash which is posted also..
HOW TO MAKE CUBE STEAK IN THE CROCKPOT OR STOVE TOP For both the stove top and the crockpot, I start this recipe by browning both sides of my cube steak in a hot skillet with some oil. A nice brown crust on the outside is going to add a lot of flavor to the final dish and I think it is well worth the effort. Cube steak or cubed steak is a type of beef cut that is known to be a tough piece of meat that is tenderized. Usually it is either top round or top sirloin when purchased. It is then flattened by pounding and tenderized before cooking.
Okay that is going to wrap this up for this special food cube steak & gravy instant pot ip recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!