Healthy Low Fat Turkey Meatballs. Healthy Turkey Meatballs without breadcrumbs baked in the oven until juicy inside and golden outside. So easy, double the recipe and freeze. And I still feel they are more low fat than pork or beef meatballs.
They are nice with a tomato based sauce or a creamy garlic sauce like alfredo. TIP – You can use any type of bread crumbs like gluten free, panko or just plan. Easy to make, moist, flavorful, and healthy turkey meatballs made with few ingredients and no breadcrumbs.
Healthy Turkey Meatballs without breadcrumbs baked in the oven until juicy inside and golden outside. So easy, double the recipe and freeze. And I still feel they are more low fat than pork or beef meatballs.
Healthy Low Fat Turkey Meatballs is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Healthy Low Fat Turkey Meatballs is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook healthy low fat turkey meatballs using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Low Fat Turkey Meatballs:
- You need 500 g of turkey mince.
- Get 1 of large egg.
- Get 20 g of shredded parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 30 g of wholemeal bread crumbs.
- Prepare 50 g of pesto (olive, mixed peppers and sundried tomato).
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
The turkey meatballs are low fat and studded with raisins and pepitas. Instead of starchy rice, I used the superfood quinoa and mixed it with seasoned black beans and lime juice. The charred shishito peppers are slightly sweet and smoky, a well balanced healthy meal prep. Turkey Meatballs – Easy, healthy and full of flavor.
step by step to make Healthy Low Fat Turkey Meatballs:
- Pre heat oven to 180c and lightly spray an oven tray with olive oil..
- In a large mixing bowl add all the ingredients together, season with salt and pepper and mix until bound all together..
- Roll the turkey mix into small balls and place on the oiled tray you should get 24 meatballs all up..
- Add meatballs to your favourite pasta or on rice. They are nice with a tomato based sauce or a creamy garlic sauce like alfredo..
- Tip You can use any type of bread crumbs like gluten free, panko or just plan. Also you could use a plain sundried tomato pesto instead of the olive and mixed pepper..
Low in carbs and fat and high in protein. Home » Recipes » Turkey » Low Fat Turkey Meatballs. Turkey Meatballs with Mushrooms and Mint ZoodlesMariaLoureiro. turkey meatballs, barbecue sauce, jellied cranberry sauce. Instant Pot Cranberry Mustard Turkey MeatballsThis is Not Diet Food. Turkey Meatballs Recipe – High Protein, Low Carb
Okay that’s going to wrap this up with this special food healthy low fat turkey meatballs recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!