Sun Dried Tomato and Rosemary Cod. Decorate the fish fillet with the slices of olives, sun-dried tomatoes, pepperoncini and optionally the pine nuts. Spread the tomatoes over the puff pastry and sprinkle. Tomato pesto seeps into seared cod for a zesty kick, and almond flakes and potatoes add an earthy flair to this Scandinavian staple.
Do fish like to swim among sun-dried tomatoes and peppers? Add chopped sun dried tomatoes, shallots, and mushrooms to a medium mixing bowl. Add vinegar, lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper.
Decorate the fish fillet with the slices of olives, sun-dried tomatoes, pepperoncini and optionally the pine nuts. Spread the tomatoes over the puff pastry and sprinkle. Tomato pesto seeps into seared cod for a zesty kick, and almond flakes and potatoes add an earthy flair to this Scandinavian staple.
Sun Dried Tomato and Rosemary Cod is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Sun Dried Tomato and Rosemary Cod is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook sun dried tomato and rosemary cod using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Sun Dried Tomato and Rosemary Cod:
- Get 1 slice of cod (can double the recipe for more if needed).
- It’s 3 tsp of olive oil.
- Take 4 small of garlic cloves, minced.
- Make ready 1/3 cup of white cooking wine of your choice.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of chicken stock.
- Take 1/3 cup of sundried tomatoes in olive oil.
- Make ready 3 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Take 1 tbsp of fresh chopped rosemary.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of salt & black pepper.
- You need 2 dash of red pepper flakes for garnish.
Place each piece of cod in the center of its own sheet of parchment and brush with. Spread the tomatoes over the puff pastry and sprinkle over the rosemary. Put the flour, yeast and fine salt in a large bowl and mix together. Strip the leaves off half the rosemary stalks and chop finely.
Steps to make Sun Dried Tomato and Rosemary Cod:
- In a medium saute pan, saute the oil and garlic on medium high heat for about 3 minutes and garlic is starting to turn golden brown..
- Salt & pepper the cod and add to saute pan. Sear the cod on either side for 4 minutes. Remove fish from pan and set aside..
- Add white wine, chicken stock, sun dried tomatoes, tomato paste and herbs. Whisk until combined and simmer on medium heat for 5 to 6 minute. Sauce will slightly thicken..
- Reduce heat and add fish back into the pan. Spoon sauce over the fish and cover. Continue to simmer another 5 minutes until flakes easily and is cooked thoroughly. Serve over rice and top with remaining sauce. Add a dash or two of red pepper flakes for garnish and a little heat. Enjoy!.
Add to the flour with the chopped tomatoes. Compared to those this was very dry on the inside. We stirred in the sun-dried tomatoes and chopped olives as well as some grated lemon zest before finally nestling in the cod fillets, brushing them with more of the potent tomato oil. The vegetables' flavors melded and flavored the cod as it gently roasted, cooking to perfect tenderness. Chicken Mozzarella Pasta with Sun-Dried Tomatoes – Italian-inspired dinner with the best homemade creamy pasta sauce!
Okay that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food sun dried tomato and rosemary cod recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!