Spicy Indian chicken curry.
running out of stock of treats in the house?, it is Jim, Don’t fret, you can make your own spicy indian chicken curry, you understand. The preference is not substandard to the same kick that’s usually offered in cafes when you are hanging around.
In this dish, we will talk about just how to make a total Spicy Indian chicken curry with tips so that it feels tasty and soft when you eat it. This treat will be a lot more excellent when you take pleasure in while unwinding or consuming with your family members. Spicy Indian chicken curry is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Spicy Indian chicken curry is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook spicy indian chicken curry using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Indian chicken curry:
- Make ready of boneless chicken(medium size).
- Prepare of chopped onion.
- You need of garlic paste.
- Prepare of turmeric powder.
- Take of red chilli powder.
- Make ready of pepper powder.
- It’s of chicken masala powder.
- Get of olive oil.
- You need of salt(or according to taste).
- It’s of cup of water.
Steps to make Spicy Indian chicken curry:
- In a pressure cooker put oil then add chopped onions..
- Cook onions till it gets light brown and then add all the mentioned ingredents..
- Mix it properly and then put the boneless chicken into the cooker..
- Now,mix it properly so that the mixture gets on chicken properly..
- In a low simmer,leave it till the water drains out from the chicken..
- After sometime when you see water drained out,add 1/2 cup of water and put the pressure cooker lid..
- In high flame let it whistle 4 times and then leave it for 10mins in low flame..
- Ready to serve!.
Well that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food spicy indian chicken curry recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!