Cubed Steak and Gravy. Modern And Colorful Products For Your Kitchen And Home, Let's Innovate. Order your favorites from many designers. We have all the top leading brands for home decoration, tableware, kitchenwares and more.
Add cubed steak in flour mixture and coat well. Heat oil and butter in a large frying pan. In a skillet, cook steaks in oil until lightly browned on each side.
Modern And Colorful Products For Your Kitchen And Home, Let's Innovate. Order your favorites from many designers. We have all the top leading brands for home decoration, tableware, kitchenwares and more.
Cubed Steak and Gravy is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Cubed Steak and Gravy is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook cubed steak and gravy using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Cubed Steak and Gravy:
- Get of cubed steak.
- Get of flour.
- It’s of garlic salt.
- You need of black pepper.
- It’s of vegetable oil.
- Make ready of large onion sliced.
- You need of can beef broth.
- Make ready of dry onion mix soup.
Mix flour, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder in small bowl. Cubed Steak with Onion Gravy is a quick and easy meal that is an economical way to serve beef to your family. Cubed steaks are coated in flour and pan-fried. This country-style steak is covered in a super flavorful onion gravy that gets lots of onion flavor from not only a large sliced onion, but a packet of dry onion soup mix.
Instructions to make Cubed Steak and Gravy:
- Combine flour, garlic salt and black pepper in shallow pie plate or baking dish. Dredge both sides of cubed steak in flour mix..
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium high heat. Add steak cooking for 5 min per side. Remove steak from skillet and set aside..
- If you want to thicken the gravy some, add a few teaspoons of leftover flour from dredging the steak to the drippings of the pan..
- Add onion, broth and onion soup mix to the drippings in the pan. Use a wooden spoon to scrape up any browned bits stuck to the bottom of the pan..
- Bring to a simmer and cook until onions are soft..
- Return steak to pan to warm. Serve with mashed potatoes..
Cubed Steak and gravy is something I remember from childhood. My Mom made the best and I'm constantly trying to make it as good as hers. I've made it many different ways and while they all have been good nothing compares to Mom's. So I'm going to share one of my recipes and hope you like it. Season the cubed steaks on both sides with salt and pepper.
Well that’s going to wrap this up for this special food cubed steak and gravy recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!