Chicken Bacon Sundried Tomato Pasta. "Comfort Food" is a fairly relative term. In this video, Im going to share with you one of my favorite Comfort Foods. it reminds me of being little. This bacon sundried tomato pasta is quick and easy, but just different enough to feel like you put in a bit of effort, and works in any season as well.
Tomato Bacon Pasta is a quintessential example of how to make a quick pasta dish that's totally slurp-worthy with just a few ingredients. All you need is bacon, canned tomato, pasta and a few pantry staples! Quick pasta recipes are a midweek lifesaver.
"Comfort Food" is a fairly relative term. In this video, Im going to share with you one of my favorite Comfort Foods. it reminds me of being little. This bacon sundried tomato pasta is quick and easy, but just different enough to feel like you put in a bit of effort, and works in any season as well.
Chicken Bacon Sundried Tomato Pasta is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Chicken Bacon Sundried Tomato Pasta is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook chicken bacon sundried tomato pasta using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Bacon Sundried Tomato Pasta:
- It’s 1 (16 oz) of bag penne pasta.
- Get 1/2 package of bacon.
- Take 1 (8 oz) of jar sun dried tomatoes in oil.
- Get 1 (8 oz) of bag shredded white cheddar cheese.
- You need of Garlic powder for seasoning.
- Take 2 of chicken breasts or 4 chicken cutlets.
- Prepare 2 tbs of butter.
- It’s 2 of green onions/scallions.
Render bacon and remove, sear diced chicken breast salt pepper and garlic. Add heavy cream, sundried tomatoes and reduce. Finish with spinach, bacon, and parmesan. Sun-Dried Tomato Pasta with Chicken and Mozzarella – Julia's Album.
Steps to make Chicken Bacon Sundried Tomato Pasta:
- Cook chicken (or you can use pre-cooked). I usually boil water with a little bit of chicken broth & garlic & herb seasoning. When water is boiled, add chicken & cook 20 minutes. Start cooking bacon over medium heat. Boil water for pasta & cook 1 minute less than package says. Once chicken is cooked, remove & cube..
- Once bacon is almost done, add chicken l, Sundried tomatoes, butter & green onion, sprinkle garlic powder. Saute until chicken is warm & bacon is crisp. *optional: add 1tsp minced garlic & chop bacon*.
- Add cooked pasta to pan, then bag of cheese. Mix around. If desired add more cheese or alfredo sauce. Enjoy..
Here is a simply delicious blend of chicken and sun dried tomatoes in a garlic-infused cream of chicken soup sauce enriched with Romano cheese. All Reviews for Chicken, Garlic, and Sundried Tomato Pasta. Penne Alfredo with Bacon and Sun Dried Tomato will change your 'go to' quick dinner forever! Sometimes your belly just calls for the simple things in life. A traditional Alfredo sauce actually doesn't involve cream.
Finally that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food chicken bacon sundried tomato pasta recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!