Spicy Tawa Egg Fry. Great recipe for Spicy Tawa Egg Fry. #worldeggchallnge Eggs are healthy,beneficial and delicious when added with some Indian Spices and homemade Masala. Spicy Tawa Egg Fry is a nutritious egg recipe which is prepared on tawa. This is an easy and quick egg recipe which can be prepared in very less.
A quick fix egg recipe, this one can be served with either a bowl of rice or with some rotis on the side. Half Tablespoon Chilly. egg fry kadai Egg Tawa Fry Hot &Spicy Egg Recipe Egg tawa fry, am hearing this for the first time.
Do you starting to run out supply of treats in the house?, it is me, Dave, Don’t stress, you can make your own spicy tawa egg fry, you understand. The taste is not inferior to the exact same kick that’s typically sold in coffee shops when you are hanging out.
In this recipe, we will certainly review how to make a full Spicy Tawa Egg Fry with tips to ensure that it really feels yummy and also soft when you chew it. This snack will be a lot more perfect when you delight in while kicking back or consuming with your household. Spicy Tawa Egg Fry is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Spicy Tawa Egg Fry is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
Great recipe for Spicy Tawa Egg Fry. #worldeggchallnge Eggs are healthy,beneficial and delicious when added with some Indian Spices and homemade Masala. Spicy Tawa Egg Fry is a nutritious egg recipe which is prepared on tawa. This is an easy and quick egg recipe which can be prepared in very less.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook spicy tawa egg fry using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Tawa Egg Fry:
- Take 2 tbsp of Ghee.
- You need 1 tbsp of Butter.
- It’s 2 of Onions (chopped).
- You need 1 tsp of Ginger Paste.
- Take 1 tsp of Garlic Paste.
- Make ready 2 of Tomatoes (chopped).
- It’s 1 tsp of Red Chilli Powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Cumin Seeds.
- Take 1 tsp of Coriander Seeds Powder.
- Make ready 2 tbsps of boiled sweet Corns.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of finely chopped coriander leaves.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Garam Masala Powder.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of Mango Powder.
- It’s of Salt to taste.
- Get 4 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Lemon Juice.
Amma always used to make eggs with onion-tomato curry. And that curry can be used as a side dish for idli-dosa and even for rice. This tawa fry don't need any onions or tomato or any other things. Just the masalas goes along with the hard boiled eggs.
Instructions to make Spicy Tawa Egg Fry:
- Heat the ghee on tawa. Add cumin seeds and saute it for 15-20 seconds. Then add ginger garlic paste and saute it for 2 minutes. Add chopped onions and sauté till gets light brown. Add chopped tomatoes and cook it for another 3 minutes..
- Now add boiled sweet corns and mix properly.Add finely chopped coriander leaves. Add red chilli powder, coriander powder, salt to taste,garam masala, mango powder and Mix well..
- Now break eggs one by one carefully in different spaces. Cover with lid for five minutes on simmer flame.Add butter.Switch off the flame.Sprinkle lemon juice..
- Immediately serve with bread,Paranthas or any Indian bread.Healthy and yummy 😋.
A spicy egg fry prepared in cast iron skillet. Hi,You know shilpa cast iron tawa,s have been used in India since very long. Here we know tthem as (bhida). And also if you make bhindi bhaji in a iron kadhai you get good crispy bhindi. In the south I think people still use bhida.
Okay that is going to wrap it up with this special food spicy tawa egg fry recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!