Chilli paneer. This is a dry snack and can be has an appetizer. When I make paneer (Indian cottage cheese) at home, then most of the times (when there is capsicum in the fridge I make this chilli paneer. Chilli paneer recipe – A restaurant style paneer chilli dry, semi-dry & gravy recipes with video & step by step photos.
Indo-Chinese food is a delicious mix of flavours from Chinese and Indian cuisine. This paneer chilli recipe is basically a stir fry of deep fried cottage cheese cubes with green capsicum, chillies, onion, garlic and delicious Chinese sauces. A perfect cocktail party recipe that pleases will please everyone right from the kids to the grownups.
This is a dry snack and can be has an appetizer. When I make paneer (Indian cottage cheese) at home, then most of the times (when there is capsicum in the fridge I make this chilli paneer. Chilli paneer recipe – A restaurant style paneer chilli dry, semi-dry & gravy recipes with video & step by step photos.
Chilli paneer is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Chilli paneer is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook chilli paneer using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chilli paneer:
- Get of Paneer 1/2 cup small cubes.
- Make ready 1 of medium size Red onion, half finely chopped and other half cube.
- Make ready of few cloves of garlic finely chopped.
- Make ready of small piece of ginger finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/3 of of red bell pepper cube.
- Take 1 of tomato finely chopped.
- Make ready 2/3 of fresh chilli sliced.
- Take 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of paprika powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of turmeric,1/2 tsp curry powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cumin n coriander powder.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of red chilli sauce, 2 tsp ketchup.
Chilli Paneer is a popular Indo-Chinese dish. Chilli Paneer makes a spicy flavorful starter especially for many of my friends who enjoy the spicy food. Chilli Paneer can also be served as a side dish. Drain the fried paneer on paper towel.
step by step to make Chilli paneer:
- Make the spice paste of red chilli, coriander n cumin and curry powder with bit of water add salt to it.
- Marinade paneer with paprika, turmeric and little bit of salt, shallow fry paneer in high heat until lightly crispy, set aside.
- In the same pan add more oil (2 tbsp)fry garlic and ginger along with chilli cook for a min add chopped onion cook for few min then add the spice paste previously made.
- Cook the spices until oil separates add small amount of water to cook the spice further then add chopped tomato and wait until soft.
- Add cube size onion and bell pepper cook for two min then add chilli sauce and ketchup mix well add fried paneer mix well n cook for 5 min, add chopped coriander on top before serving.
Paneer tossed in delicious Asian sauced until dry and succulent. cheese chilli dry with a detailed photo and video recipe. an extremely popular indo chinese recipe made with paneer cubes and diced capsicum. the recipe is known for its chilli flavour with the creaminess of paneer and spice of indo chinese sauce. it is an ideal party starter or an appetiser which can also be shared as a side dish. Chilli Paneer Recipe is a classic Indo Chinese dish that is inspired with the asian sauces using indian ingredients. By using paneer and thai red chillies, this dish gets a perfect kick in terms of hotness. It makes a great appetizer for parties and very easy to make as well.
Finally that’s going to wrap this up for this special food chilli paneer recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!