Baigan borani. Borani Banjan is an Afghani dish with fried eggplants, tossed in a tomato laden sauce and then topped with a garlicky yogurt on top. If it smells like Cilmir to you, then it is OK. Only the yogurt is the common factor, nothing else. 😀 I have been eyeing this dish for many years now, but never got a chance to make it till recently.
Borani is a simple and flavourful Afghani dish that is usually made with Baingan/EggPlants which are then layered with tomato & yogurt sauce. There are many ways of making it but I like to make Baingan Borani with potatoes, and spices adjusted & done my way. Today we are going to make Afghan BAINGAN BORANI recipe.
Borani Banjan is an Afghani dish with fried eggplants, tossed in a tomato laden sauce and then topped with a garlicky yogurt on top. If it smells like Cilmir to you, then it is OK. Only the yogurt is the common factor, nothing else. 😀 I have been eyeing this dish for many years now, but never got a chance to make it till recently.
Baigan borani is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Baigan borani is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have baigan borani using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Baigan borani:
- Make ready 500 gms of dahi.
- Make ready 2 of small brinjal (baigan).
- Prepare of Oil for shallow frying.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of black pepper crushed.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk or water.
- Get of For tarka🌺.
- You need 2_3 tbsp of oil.
- Get 1/2 tsp of white zeera.
- Prepare 7_9 of karri pattay.
- It’s 2_4 of Green chillies (chopped).
- You need 1/4 tsp of haldi.
- Get 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of full freshly grated garlic.
- Get 2 tbsp of water.
- Prepare of Dhania to garnish.
The Afghan BAINGAN BORANI recipe an easy recipe to be cooked and made up of differ. This is one of these dishes that made itself a steady and comfy place in my cooking repertoire, and rather recently too. While the spread in question had. Here's the first of two recipes, Banjan Borani, a fuller and more colorful variation of the Dahi Baingan my own grandmother would make.
step by step to make Baigan borani:
- Wash and dry baigan than cut in round slices but not very thin..
- Shallow fry baigan in oil on medium low flame till fully cooked from both sides. Colour should be golden. Take out and keep on kitchen paper..
- Dont put too many baigan in fry pan at one time..
- Beat yougart with salt, black pepper and some chopped green chillies add some milk or water to make dahi thin. Take a glass serving shallow dish and put dahi in it and than arrange fried baigan on it..
- Make Tarka 🌺Heat oil put curry pattay, zeera 2 green chillies, haldi, red chilli powder, salt and than garlic cook and add 2 tbsp water and mix than pour this hot tarka on the baigan..
- Don't over cook tarka. Serve after few mints.
One of my favorite Afghan recipe is Borani Banjan, which is an eggplant dish with yogurt and lots of garlic & mint. I remember the first time I tasted this wonderful dish at an Afghan restaurant and instantly fell in love with it. I love eggplant and when you make it this delicious the love just doubles. Baigan Bharta Mirza Ghasemi- Persian Grilled eggplant dip. Recently I tried Afghani food at a local restaurant for the first time, and wanted to see whether I could make it at home since it was really.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food baigan borani recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!