Eric's Protein Breakfast Cake.
Hi Mommoy are you starting to run out supply of snacks in your home?, it’s me again, Dan, Don’t worry, you can make your own eric's protein breakfast cake, you understand. The preference is not substandard to the exact same kick that’s generally sold in coffee shops when you are socializing.
Eric's Protein Breakfast Cake is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Eric's Protein Breakfast Cake is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook eric's protein breakfast cake using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Eric's Protein Breakfast Cake:
- Make ready 1 cup of Kodiak Cakes Cinnamon Oat mix.
- It’s 2 scoops of ProJym Apple Fritter protein powder.
- It’s 2 of large eggs.
- You need 20 oz of Core Power Vanilla.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of cinnamon.
Steps to make Eric's Protein Breakfast Cake:
- Preheat oven to 350 and make sure your pan is greased. I used my cast iron..
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl, add to pan, heat for 20-25 minutes..
- Take it out of the oven and let it cool. It'll settle a bit which is fine. Then, take out of pan and cut into 5 servings..
Finally that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food eric's protein breakfast cake recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!