Anday ka Halwa. Anday ka halwa is a family favorite ,everyone loves the soft and sweet texture of this amazingly simple way of making egg halwa,all the ingredients are easily available in your own home pantry. How to make Anday Ka Halwa With Homemade Milk Powder Khoya. A Winter Special Dessert Recipe of Egg Halwa by Kitchen With Amna.
Winter Special Halwa Recipes By Food Fusion. Anday ka Halwa – Juicy and delicious Anday ka Halwa recipe is available for the online users. You can access the Anday ka Halwa recipe with all the relevant ingredients and method..
Anday ka halwa is a family favorite ,everyone loves the soft and sweet texture of this amazingly simple way of making egg halwa,all the ingredients are easily available in your own home pantry. How to make Anday Ka Halwa With Homemade Milk Powder Khoya. A Winter Special Dessert Recipe of Egg Halwa by Kitchen With Amna.
Anday ka Halwa is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Anday ka Halwa is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have anday ka halwa using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Anday ka Halwa:
- Prepare 5 of eggs.
- Make ready of Take sugar equal to eggs.
- You need of Oil or ghee little less than sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of heaped cardamon crusshed.
- Get of Yellow food colour (optional) I haven't used.
- Prepare of Almonds and pistachio fine sliced /chopped.
Anday Ka Halwa Recipe, How To Make Anday Ka Halwa Recipe. Learn the recipeAnday Ka Halwaby vahchef. Remove Anday Ka Halwa into a serving dish and garnish with nutmeg, pistachios and almonds. Notes. • This Indian sweet is best served warm and is served with an Indian meal.
step by step to make Anday ka Halwa:
- First grease a tray /pan for layering halwa and keep aside..
- In a big glass/bowl /cup break eggs and transfer them in a bigger bowl.
- In same cup/bowl measure sugar it should be same quality so measure till outline made of eggs, than transfer sugar into bowl of eggs.
- Now put oil and measure little less than sugar and than transfer it to the other bowl..
- Now add cardamon /illichi powder and mix the eggs mixture very well with a mixer /beater any thing till all well combined..
- Take a wok (nonstick) and pour this mixture than on the flame to medium low keep on stirring -.
- Main kam bhunai ka hay, Better to use a spatula also with spoon to scrap the sides and mixing the batter. It takes 15_20 mins.
- When eggs start cooking be very careful, keep on stirring continously, when when comes up and halwa leaves side keep bhunify till a point comes when you see colour of eggs is little brownish and looks like khaskhash dana (poppy seeds) halwa is ready. Immediately spread it on greased tray and sprinkle nuts on it and press them lightly. And make cuts with knife. Halwa will set and dry in few mins so have to be quick to sprinkle nuts and make cuts. We can use chandi warq also (silver paper).
- Ye foran jam jata hay leave it in tray for some time than take out halwa slices carefully. Enjoy this winter delicacy..
How To Cook Egg Dessert – Anday Ka Halwa. Take a large bowl to blend eggs. All Reviews for Super Easy Egg Halwa – Anday ka Halwa. Urdu Recipes >> Zubaida Tariq Urdu Recipes > Anday Ka Halwa انڈے کا حلوہ by Chef Zubaida The key ingredients of this mouthwatering halwa are solid milk (khoya), egg, sugar and oil/ghee. Learn how to make best Anday Ka Halwa Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef Shireen Anwar at Masala TV show.
Well that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food anday ka halwa recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!