Apple Turn overs. These easy apple turnovers are made with puff pastry and a delicious apple filling. When I was growing up, my family loved apple turnovers so we. A perfect filling for apple turnovers!
I hope you enjoy this Apple Turnovers Recipe! These easy apple turnovers are made with store-bought puff pastry or homemade pie crust. They're filled with tart apples, currants, walnuts, sugar and cinnamon.
These easy apple turnovers are made with puff pastry and a delicious apple filling. When I was growing up, my family loved apple turnovers so we. A perfect filling for apple turnovers!
Apple Turn overs is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Apple Turn overs is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have apple turn overs using 10 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Apple Turn overs:
- Make ready 3 of medium apples cored and diced in mini chunks.
- Prepare 1 lb of puff pastry.
- It’s 1 tbsp of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- It’s 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Take 1/2 of cinnamon powder.
- Prepare 1 of egg +1 tbsp water for egg wash.
- Take of For glaze*.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1 of _2tbsp heavy whipping cream.
These turnovers don't keep well, so if you don't need that many, you could halve the recipe. Apple Turn-Overs are easier to make than you think, here's how. Apple turnovers are an all-American favorite—who doesn't love the combination of gooey filling enclosed in delicate, buttery pastry? Many people find homemade puff pastry to be. #apple turnovers #apple sesserts #apple recipes #fall recipes #recipes #apple recipe Gonna surprised my boyfriend with apple turn overs when he gets home from orientation.
step by step to make Apple Turn overs:
- Pre heat oven to 400 F, thaw puff pastry according to instructions.
- Chopp apples to mini chunks..
- Melt1tbsp butter in a pan, over medium heat. Add dicedx apples and cook keep stirring until softened.
- Reduce heat to low and add 1/4cup brown sugar, 1/2tsp cinnamon and salt..
- Simmer for 3_4mins until apples are soft and caramelised.
- Remove from heat and let it cool..
- Roll the thawed puff pastry with a rolling pin to an 11"square. With a pizza cutter or knife cut into 4equal Squares.
- Place cooled apple mixture over half of each square, leave at least 1/2inch border..
- Beat together I egg and 1tbsp water. Brush egg wash lightly on edges of pastry (just enough to seal) bring the edges together and crimp tightly along the edges with a fork to seal..
- Keep them in fridge for 20 mins.
- Transfer to a parchment lined baking tray, keeping them 1"apart,with a paring knife cut cut 2_3 small slits in top of each turn over.
- Brush the top with egg wash and bake for 20 _23 mins or until golden and puffed take them out.
- While they are cooling make glaze.
- Stirr together powderd sugar and heavy whipping cream and drizzle glaze over turn overs..
- Recipe is taken from Natasha's Kitchen.
Download Apple turnover stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable. Best Apple Turnovers you will every have! This is my Mother's, Dorothy Hagerman, Apple Turnovers recipe. When Mom made these delicious apple turnovers, our family would. Place the apple turnovers in the oven.
Finally that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food apple turn overs recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!