Chicken spread for sandwiches. This chicken salad spread has several variations. Choose one of the many variations in the recipe to make delicious chicken sandwiches. If you are looking for some simple ideas for back-to-school lunch boxes or weekend lunches, this chicken sandwich spread is always a hit.
Chockful of shredded chicken, chopped eggs, and crushed pineapple, it's delicious as a snack, appetizer or light meal. These classic chicken salad sandwiches are open for interpretation. Depending on your level of prep, you can create them using either home-cooked chicken or a rotisserie chicken from the In medium bowl, mix all ingredients except bread.
This chicken salad spread has several variations. Choose one of the many variations in the recipe to make delicious chicken sandwiches. If you are looking for some simple ideas for back-to-school lunch boxes or weekend lunches, this chicken sandwich spread is always a hit.
Chicken spread for sandwiches is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Chicken spread for sandwiches is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook chicken spread for sandwiches using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken spread for sandwiches:
- You need 250 gm of Chicken with bones.
- Get 4 of Garlic pods.
- Take 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1 cup of Water to boil the chicken.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of Oil.
- It’s 1 cup of Mayonnaise.
I am always looking for a good mayonnaise or mustard-based spread to put on a chicken sandwich, or any sandwich made with cold cuts, but never seem to find one outside of restaurants. For example, there is a restaurant called TJ's Trattoria. Pan-fried chicken breasts with a fresh cream cheese dill spread and tomatoes and lettuce on toasty French bread, YUMMY! Oh so good with a glass of wine or lemonade!
Steps to make Chicken spread for sandwiches:
- Take chicken add oil water, garlic pods and salt and also ginger garlic paste bring it to boil until all the water is dried up and chicken is slightly stained brown. Now shred the chicken into pieces discard the bones..
- Now add black pepper to it and mayonnaise. You may keep it into the fridge and can have it till a week..
- It's can be spread on the bread slices add cucumber or any salad veggies you like then pan grill or may be grilled and have it in your Breakfast, as a snack or any time on the go.. Taste is just awesome..
View top rated Chicken sandwich spread recipes with ratings and reviews. Chicken Sandwich Spread, Cheese Sandwich Spread, Loaded Grilled Chicken Sandwich, etc. Great on whole grain crackers, or sandwiches! Chicken Spread Recipe: So delicious and healthy! In a large mixing bowl put the drained canned chicken, Mayo,peppers, tomatoes, onion, garlic and seasonings.
Finally that is going to wrap this up with this special food chicken spread for sandwiches recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!