Hamburger Steaks with Mushroom-Onion Gravy. Come and Find Your Perfect Home. Award-winning Meat As Chosen By Michelin-Star Chefs, Delivered To Your Door. Hamburger Steak with Mushroom Onion gravy recipe is a new twist on an old classic.
Rich mushroom gravy over tender hamburger steaks is a great weeknight dinner. Mix together flour into remaining broth and pour over mushrooms and onions. Allow to simmer until gravy has thickened.
Come and Find Your Perfect Home. Award-winning Meat As Chosen By Michelin-Star Chefs, Delivered To Your Door. Hamburger Steak with Mushroom Onion gravy recipe is a new twist on an old classic.
Hamburger Steaks with Mushroom-Onion Gravy is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Hamburger Steaks with Mushroom-Onion Gravy is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook hamburger steaks with mushroom-onion gravy using 21 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Hamburger Steaks with Mushroom-Onion Gravy:
- Make ready of flour.
- Make ready of olive oil.
- Get of FOR HAMBURGER STEAKS:.
- Take of ground beef.
- It’s of large egg.
- Prepare of bread crumbs.
- It’s of large onion, minced fine.
- Take of seasoned salt.
- You need of garlic powder.
- Prepare of pepper.
- It’s of bacon, cooked & crumbled.
- Prepare of FOR GRAVY:.
- It’s of large onion, sliced.
- Get of fresh mushrooms, sliced.
- You need of beef broth.
- Take of water.
- Prepare of flour.
- Get of seasoned salt.
- Prepare of pepper.
- Prepare of Worcestershire sauce.
- Get of Better Than Bouillon beef concentrate.
Serve hamburger steak with the onion and mushroom gravy ladled over the top. In a large bowl, stir together beef, Worcestershire, horseradish, garlic, salt, and pepper. Heat a large cast-iron skillet over medium heat. Before you jump to Hamburger Steaks with Mushroom-Onion Gravy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Instructions to make Hamburger Steaks with Mushroom-Onion Gravy:
- In a large bowl combine all the hamburger steak ingredients together well. Shape into 6 patties. Dip each into flour, coating well on all sides..
- Over medium-high, heat the olive oil in a large skillet. Fry burgers until golden brown. Remove from skillet and set aside, reserving all the pan drippings for the gravy..
- In the skillet with the drippings, over medium heat, add the sliced onions and stir to coat well. Add sliced mushrooms. Cook, stirring frequently, until lightly caramelized, about 20-30 minutes..
- While onions and mushrooms are cooking, in a medium bowl whisk together the rest of the gravy ingredients..
- Pour the liquid gravy mixture into the skillet with the caramelized onions and mushrooms. Stirring constantly, heat over medium until mixture begins to thicken..
- Return the hamburger steaks to the skillet, flipping a few times to coat with the gravy. Cover and reduce heat to simmer. Cook covered for 20 minutes, flipping every 5 minutes to keep well coated..
- Serve with your favorite potatoes recipe, or noodles, or rice..
We all understand that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle involves. Pour this mixture into the skillet with the onions and stir constantly, until mixture begins to thicken. Return your cooked hamburger steaks to the skillet, flipping a few times to coat each side with the gravy, you want to make sure they absorb the gravy on each side. Add in your sliced mushrooms, then reduce heat to a low simmer.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food hamburger steaks with mushroom-onion gravy recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!