Ukrainian syrnyky, cottage cheese pancakes. Homemade Ukrainian Syrnyky (Україньский сирники-домашній) is a fried eastern Slavic cottage cheese pancake. They are made from creamy quark (cottage cheese). This is a video from my series "One Dollar Dish" where I am trying to be creative and cooking using products that can be purchased with a discount.
Do you mix the ricotta and cottage cheese after draining the cottage cheese? If it' s wet, take a little more flour. Syrniki are traditional dish in the Russian, Ukrainian and Belorussian cuisine.
Homemade Ukrainian Syrnyky (Україньский сирники-домашній) is a fried eastern Slavic cottage cheese pancake. They are made from creamy quark (cottage cheese). This is a video from my series "One Dollar Dish" where I am trying to be creative and cooking using products that can be purchased with a discount.
Ukrainian syrnyky, cottage cheese pancakes is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Ukrainian syrnyky, cottage cheese pancakes is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook ukrainian syrnyky, cottage cheese pancakes using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Ukrainian syrnyky, cottage cheese pancakes:
- Take of syrnyky.
- Get 400 grams of cottage cheese.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Take 1 pinch of vanilla.
- Get 1 pinch of salt.
- Take of frying.
- It’s 4 tbsp of oil.
- Take 1 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
This is pancakes from quark (cottage cheese), eggs and flour, which usually fried on a vegetable oil or butter. To bake syrniki in the oven tasty as well (recipe is here). Ideal solution for breakfast on weekends, especially for kids. Cottage cheese is very nutrient-enriched food for children and adults, but usually kids refuse to eat it.
Steps to make Ukrainian syrnyky, cottage cheese pancakes:
- I took 9% cottage cheese and sunflower oil, but you may use any oil to fry. Cheese shouldn't be wet. If it's wet, take a little more flour..
- Mix cottage cheese, flour, sugar, salt, and vanilla in a bowl..
- Mix well with a fork..
- Preheat skillet with oil. The temperature should be middle, if it's too low, syrnyky will melt and loose their form. If it's too high, they will burn..
- Put 1 tbsp of flour into small bowl. Form syrnyky with 2 (or 1 🙂 spoon.
- Put into a flour and form nicely by hands.
- Put onto heated skillet..
- Continue till you fill the skillet. Put the middle one the last. You should make them fast, but it you're slow, make all and then put all at the same time on the skillet..
- Fry until golden, gently turn to another side with fork. If you use thick wooden stick, you will probably spoil the form of syrnyky..
- Fry on the other side until golden.
- Serve hot with favorite jam, honey, sour cream, tea or coffee. Enjoy!.
If you have no idea how to encourage your kid to eat this product, then traditional Ukrainian cuisine will. These Cottage Cheese Pancakes come from Russia and are called Syrniki. I grew up with the Russian Cottage Cheese Pancakes, called Syrniki in the original language, and I can't recommend them enough, guys. Mix everything till it forms a thick mass of which you can make small pancakes. Fry your pancakes with sunflower oil on.
Finally that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food ukrainian syrnyky, cottage cheese pancakes recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!