Classic Crock-Pot Pot Roast. Today I am sharing with you all how I cook my pot roast in the crock pot. I love using my crockpot during the week for simple and quick meals. My family loves this easy slow cooker pot roast recipe.
One of the most popular recipes on our site is our Ultimate This isn't a crock pot recipe so I'm going to have to figure out how long to slow cook it. Delicious crock pot recipes for Pot Roast, Pork, Chicken, soups and desserts! Welcome to our site dedicated to all As I have said before, I grew up in a meat and potatoes family.
Today I am sharing with you all how I cook my pot roast in the crock pot. I love using my crockpot during the week for simple and quick meals. My family loves this easy slow cooker pot roast recipe.
Classic Crock-Pot Pot Roast is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Classic Crock-Pot Pot Roast is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook classic crock-pot pot roast using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Classic Crock-Pot Pot Roast:
- You need 1.5-2.5 lb of chuck roast.
- Get 4 of large carrots (approx. 2-3in long pieces).
- Make ready 1 of large onion (quartered, sliced).
- Make ready 4 of large potatoes (quartered).
- You need 2 stalks of celery (approx. 2in pieces).
- Make ready 2-3 cloves of garlic (minced).
- Get 1/2-1 cup of tomato sauce.
- You need 1-2 of beef bouillon.
- You need 2 tbs of onion powder.
- Make ready 1-2 of Bay leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- Make ready of salt&pepper.
One of my favorite recipes that momma would make is The Perfect Crock Pot Roast. This Crock Pot Roast is a true comfort dish, a classic family meal that everyone enjoys. The slow cooker is ideal for easy recipes that you can prep the night before and turn the pot on in the morning before you go to work. When you come home at night, not only will your house smell incredible.
step by step to make Classic Crock-Pot Pot Roast:
- Add roast, cover with veggies. Add spices. Dilute bouillon in water. Cover top with liquids. (I'd suggest cutting the veggies very large. Or adding smaller cut pieces after 2-3 hours.).
- High: 8-10 hours. Low: 12-14 hours..
Crockpot is a leading producer of slow cookers, pressure cookers, and multi-cookers that make it easy to create and share delicious In partnership with the U. Here is a recipe for all you hunters or wives of hunters! This is a classic recipe for venison roast with tender yellow potatoes, chunks of carrots and celery and onion and garlic to boot. A packet of onion soup mix and some fresh thyme add some fantastic flavor to this roast. This easy Crockpot Pot Roast is an old family recipe with secret ingredients that combine to make a super flavorful & extra tender pot roast in the slow cooker!
Well that is going to wrap this up with this special food classic crock-pot pot roast recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!