Cindys Summer Slow Cooker Pot Roast. During the summer months I hate heating up the house with a roast that needs to bake all day long. Making quick and easy meals or Crock-Pot Meals for dinner is frequent. Slow Cooker Pot Roast is the ultimate one pot family meal!
The pot roast comes out unbelievably fall-apart tender in the slow cooker with the most perfect gravy that you can make from the cooking juices. Not to mention, all the tender potatoes. This is my favorite slow cooker pot roast recipe and I have tried quite a few.
During the summer months I hate heating up the house with a roast that needs to bake all day long. Making quick and easy meals or Crock-Pot Meals for dinner is frequent. Slow Cooker Pot Roast is the ultimate one pot family meal!
Cindys Summer Slow Cooker Pot Roast is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Cindys Summer Slow Cooker Pot Roast is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have cindys summer slow cooker pot roast using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Cindys Summer Slow Cooker Pot Roast:
- It’s of main dish.
- You need 3 lb of chuck roast.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of flour.
- It’s 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of large onion chopped.
- Take 4 clove of garlic chopped.
- Make ready 2 of stock celery chopped.
- Get 4 of carrots rough chopped.
- You need 1 lb of green beans.
- Make ready 3 lb of new potatos.
- Prepare 4 cup of water.
- Get 1/4 cup of cindys spice rub (recipe at end).
Slow Cooker Pot Roast with potatoes and mushrooms is comfort food at its finest. Let it cook all day in the slow cooker or Crockpot. The long, slow cooking method helps the connective tissue and fat breakdown slowly over many hours, which yields fork-tender bites of beef. Quick and easy in the crockpot.
Steps to make Cindys Summer Slow Cooker Pot Roast:
- Set up a safe place outside.
- Turn Slow Cooker on high.
- Add all the rest of ingredients and put lid on and cook 6 hours or longer if you like everything softer..
- Rub meat on both sides with spice rub and flour.
- Brown meat on both sides in olive oil.
- Cindys spice rub!!!.
- Chili powder 4 Tablespoon.
- Paprika 6 Tablespoons.
- Granulated garlic 2 Tablespoon.
- Lemon pepper 2 Tablespoons.
- Tomato, chicken bullion 2 Tablespoon.
- Cumin 1 Tablespoon. mix together save leftovers in jar.
A juicy roast with potatoes, carrots and onions. I like to thicken the pan juices with cornstarch to make a tasty gravy to serve with this meal. Pot Roast Recipes Slow Cooker Recipes Cooking Recipes Slow Cooker Pot Roast Crock Pot Roast Beef Easy Crockpot Roast Chuck Roast In Crockpot Cooking Tips Found this Crock-Pot pot roast recipe on of a website called www.recipegoldmine.com. It's all the rage there, so I thought I'd try it. Heat oil in stovetop-safe slow cooker cookware over medium-high heat.
Finally that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food cindys summer slow cooker pot roast recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!