Slow Cooker Pot Roast ♥️. Unilever's Making Life Better presents this set of ingredients & instructions for slow cooker pot roast. Slow Cooker Pot Roast is the ultimate comfort food! It's a super hearty, deliciously flavorful meal in one that's sure to satisfy even the pickiest of eaters.
The pot roast comes out unbelievably fall-apart tender in the slow cooker with the most perfect gravy that you can make from the cooking juices. Not to mention, all the tender potatoes. Ultimate Slow Cooker Pot Roast that leaves you with tender meat, vegetables and a built in gravy to The great thing about this Ultimate Slow Cooker Pot Roast is that the whole meal really is made in one place.
Unilever's Making Life Better presents this set of ingredients & instructions for slow cooker pot roast. Slow Cooker Pot Roast is the ultimate comfort food! It's a super hearty, deliciously flavorful meal in one that's sure to satisfy even the pickiest of eaters.
Slow Cooker Pot Roast ♥️ is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Slow Cooker Pot Roast ♥️ is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have slow cooker pot roast ♥️ using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Slow Cooker Pot Roast ♥️:
- It’s 2 pound of Pot Roast Beef.
- Get as needed of Salt and Black pepper.
- Get 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 of onion (large), cut into large dice.
- Take 5 of garlic cloves, peeled and smashed.
- Prepare 5 of carrots, peeled and cut into 1inch.
- Make ready 4 of celery stalks, cut into 4 cm.
- You need 250 ml of red wine.
- You need 750 ml of beef broth.
- It’s 50 gr of flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried rosemary.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of dried thyme.
- Take 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- It’s 750 g of potatoes, peeled and cut into 1inch.
We like to serve it with a side salad to add a fresh flavor to. I decided to make this pot roast recipe based on the rave reviews. I have tried a couple others from the site in my crock pot, but none were as easy and delicious as this one! This slow cooker pot roast only takes six ingredients to make thanks to a packet of onion soup mix.
Instructions to make Slow Cooker Pot Roast ♥️:
- Pat beef dry with paper towels. Sprinkle generously with salt and black pepper all over..
- Heat oil in a skillet over high heat. Brown aggressively all over – a deep dark brown crust is essential for flavour base! Should take about 7 minutes.Transfer beef to slow cooker..
- In the same skillet, add onion and garlic. Cook for 2 minutes until onion is browned. Add wine, reduce by half. Transfer to slow cooker..
- Mix together flour and about 1 cup of the broth. Lumps is fine. Pour into slow cooker..
- Add remaining broth, carrots, celery,oregano, rosemary and thyme into slow cooker..
- Cover and slow cook on LOW for 5 hours. Add potato, slow cook on LOW for 3 hours..
- Remove beef. Rest for 5 minutes, then slice thickly. Adjust salt and black pepper of Sauce to taste. Serve beef with vegetables and plenty of sauce!.
It gives the roast a ton of flavor without a ton of work You just dump everything into the slow cooker, walk away for a few hours, and dinner practically cooks itself. Serve it over egg noodles or rice and. Slow cooker pot roast made by simmering chuck roast in savory gravy until fork tender. The beef is browned first to create a flavorful crust then creamy potatoes, onion, and carrots cook alongside the meat for a complete dinner. Pot roast is a classic recipe of protein, vegetables, and sauce that all.
Well that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food slow cooker pot roast ♥️ recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!