1-2-3 Pot Roast. This was my first pot roast ever and I was pretty apprehensive. but it turned out great! I prepared it according to the directions with the following modifications My first time using a slow cooker and this turned out fantastic! Classic Sunday Pot Roast is an easy to make comfort food that is hearty, filling, and can easily feed the whole family.
Place the meat on a roaster pan and pour the mixture over it. When finished, you should be able to easily push a fork. As with conventional cooking, cooking with Instant Pot is full of personal choice, creativity, and a little science and experimentation.
This was my first pot roast ever and I was pretty apprehensive. but it turned out great! I prepared it according to the directions with the following modifications My first time using a slow cooker and this turned out fantastic! Classic Sunday Pot Roast is an easy to make comfort food that is hearty, filling, and can easily feed the whole family.
1-2-3 Pot Roast is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. 1-2-3 Pot Roast is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook 1-2-3 pot roast using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make 1-2-3 Pot Roast:
- It’s 3-5 lb. of pot roast.
- It’s 1 of large onion, diced.
- Prepare 1.5 lb. of baby carrots.
- It’s 2.5 lb. of Red potatoes, diced.
- Make ready 8 oz. of white sliced mushrooms.
- It’s 1 package of onion soup mix.
- You need 2 cans of cream of mushroom.
- You need 1/2 can of water.
- It’s to taste of seasoned salt.
No two individuals have exactly the same taste, texture or preference of tenderness of food. The 'Cooking Time Tables' provide a general guideline on the length of time. Pot roast was a one-pot wonder long before that was a term for homey dishes that are both inexpensive and require little hands-on cooking. While it is near impossible to screw up a pot roast, there are a few steps that make this dish worthy of its celebrated status.
Steps to make 1-2-3 Pot Roast:
- In a large dutch oven, pour in onion soup, water, and cream of mushroom and mix well. Place pot roast into dutch oven and then flip it so some of the gravy will be on top on the meat. Place in the oven 350 degree and cook for 1 hour..
- Add in carrots after the first hour. Cook for another hour. Add in red potatoes and mushrooms. Cook for another hour and then it's done! Enjoy the 1-2-3 Pot Roast..
I prefer boneless roasts, but you can use a bone-in roast if you like. If you're using a pressure cooker, you'll need to cut the roast into large chunks. We want this meat to be versatile so I seasoned it very neutrally—like a classic pot roast. Mushrooms are optional but I found that they gave the pot juices. Pot roast is a beef dish made by slow-cooking a usually tough cut of beef in moist heat, sometimes with vegetables.
Finally that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food 1-2-3 pot roast recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!