Instant biscuit Modak. Oreo Biscuit Modak is the yummiest Modak can be made for Ganeshji as well as kids. We have for you modak recipe which are made without heat and are absolutely tasty. Oreo and Parle – G biscuits are easily.
Modak is a delicious sweet steamed rice dumpling filled with coconut and nuts. It is also vegan and gluten free. This is a very popular sweet for Ganesh Chaturthi festival which is a celebration in.
Hi everybody are you starting to run out supply of treats at home?, it is Louise, Don’t stress, you can make your own instant biscuit modak, you understand. The taste is not inferior to the very same kick that’s normally offered in cafes when you are hanging out.
In this recipe, we will certainly go over how to make a full Instant biscuit Modak with suggestions so that it really feels delicious as well as soft when you chew it. This snack will certainly be a lot more best when you enjoy while relaxing or consuming with your household. Instant biscuit Modak is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Instant biscuit Modak is something which I have loved my whole life.
Oreo Biscuit Modak is the yummiest Modak can be made for Ganeshji as well as kids. We have for you modak recipe which are made without heat and are absolutely tasty. Oreo and Parle – G biscuits are easily.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have instant biscuit modak using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Instant biscuit Modak:
- You need 1 packet of paroksh biscuit.
- Prepare 1 packet of Oreo biscuit.
- It’s 100 gms of Condensed milk as per sweetness.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of dry coconut.
- Take 1 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chocolate powder.
- Get 2-3 of almonds.
- Take For garnishing of sugar balls.
Modak recipe with step by step photos. Ukadiche modak is one of the most popular modak variety made during Ganesh Chaturthi festival. Modak is Bhagwan Ganesha's favorite sweet. Modak is an Indian sweet dumpling believed to have originated in the state of Maharashtra.
step by step to make Instant biscuit Modak:
- Grind two types of biscuit separately and transfer in separate bowl..
- Add condensed milk in parle g biscuit and add 1/2 of the dryfruit powder and coconut..
- Mix well and make a modak in modak mould and keep aside..
- Add condensed milk in Oreo biscuit bowl and mix well..
- Add coco powder, chocolate powder and dry coconut and mix well..
- Make a soft dough. Grease the modak by ghee..
- Take a small ball from the dough and make modak..
- Modak are ready now garnish with sugar balls..
In India, modak is prepared in a variety of ways, and it is known under various names. Traditional Steamed Modak Recipe is Ukadiche Modak recipe with coating made With Rice flour with filling made with sauteed fresh grated coconut and jaggery. So here are some instant recipe to make the mouth watering sweet Modak. Modak is an important part of the ten-day long festival. It is considered Lord Ganesha's favourite.
Okay that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food instant biscuit modak recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!