Kaju pista roll and Oreo chocolates. Today let's make a Diwali Special Recipe which is Kaju Pista Roll. You will totally enjoy the homemade version as it comes with no adulteration 🙂 Do..katli pista roll with detailed photo and video recipe. an easy and simple indian sweet dessert recipe made with layers of cashews and pistachios paste. it is basically an extension to the popular kaju no bake parle-g biscuits chocolate swiss roll cake recipe पार्ले जी बिस्कुट से स्विस रोल.
Grind the cashews in a mixture jar and make a powder. Transfer the prepared powder in a bowl and then strain it Now with help of rolling pin roll it out from all sides evenly. Keep rotating the board and roll out the mixture little thick.
Today let's make a Diwali Special Recipe which is Kaju Pista Roll. You will totally enjoy the homemade version as it comes with no adulteration 🙂 Do..katli pista roll with detailed photo and video recipe. an easy and simple indian sweet dessert recipe made with layers of cashews and pistachios paste. it is basically an extension to the popular kaju no bake parle-g biscuits chocolate swiss roll cake recipe पार्ले जी बिस्कुट से स्विस रोल.
Kaju pista roll and Oreo chocolates is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Kaju pista roll and Oreo chocolates is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook kaju pista roll and oreo chocolates using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Kaju pista roll and Oreo chocolates:
- It’s 1 cup of kaju powder.
- Make ready 1 cup of pista powder.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk powder.
- Take 1 spoon of ghee.
- Take of Green food colour optional.
- It’s 4 packets of Oreo biscuits.
- Get 1/2 cup of milkmaid.
- Take as needed of Dark and white chocolate.
- Take as needed of For garnishing silver balls.
Square sheet for rolls are ready. Kaju pista roll recipe with step by step. Kaju sweets are one of the costliest sweets in sweet stalls. No matter about its price or calories, we never say no to sweets made with cashews.
step by step to make Kaju pista roll and Oreo chocolates:
- Mix powdered sugar and milk nicely add 1/4 cup water and make 1 string sugar syrup,then add powdered cashewnuts mix it nicely for 2-3 mins then add ghee now take out the mixture into a butterpaper and knead it nicely using your hands. The same process is for pista but we need to add few drops of green food colour..
- Spread the cashew mixture on butter paper evenly.Then make a roll of pista mixture and keep it in the centre.Now roll it nicely along with butter paper and keep it in the fridge to set for 30 mins..
- Grind Oreo biscuits into a powder then add condensed milk (milkmade) And make a semi stiff dough..
- Make small Oreo balls and keep it in the fridge to set for 15-20 mins..
- Melt chocolate by double boiler method now dip the Oreo balls into the chocolate mixture and keep them on aluminium foil or butter paper.You can also apply little ghee on the tray and keep the balls to set.Garnish with silver balls..
- Your delicious Kaju pista roll and oreo chocolate balls are ready.Enjoy with family and friends.
So I used to make kaju katli for all the special occasions like birthday, anniversary. The Kaju Pista Roll Recipe is a delectable recipe that is packed with flavors from cashew Nut Pistachios and made into a fudge. The Kaju Pista Roll is most often made during festivals like diwali or on special occasions like weddings or as a gift for someone you love. If you like festival indian sweets. Kaju pista roll is a delicious cashew and pistachio fudge recipe.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food kaju pista roll and oreo chocolates recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!