My TAKE on Green Smoothie. "I thought my days of looking young and thin were long gone. The essence of a green smoothie is fruit and leafy greens. Leafy greens can range from spinach, kale, chard, bok choy, etc.
Here is how you cook that. Ingredients of My TAKE on Green Smoothie. I could go without that much sleep.
"I thought my days of looking young and thin were long gone. The essence of a green smoothie is fruit and leafy greens. Leafy greens can range from spinach, kale, chard, bok choy, etc.
My TAKE on Green Smoothie is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. My TAKE on Green Smoothie is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook my take on green smoothie using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make My TAKE on Green Smoothie:
- Make ready of blueberries.
- Make ready of strawberries.
- You need of fresh leafy spinach.
- Prepare of Silk Almond milk original.
- Get of maple syrup.
- Make ready of vanilla extract.
- Take of ice cubes.
Maybe it's other factors as well, but I noticed I wake up earlier without feeling exhausted. I have a perfect room-temperature delicious smoothie. First of all, no matter which ingredients you decide to use, green smoothies are a great way to add vegetables in your diet without even thinking about it. As long as you include dark leafy greens like spinach, kale.
Instructions to make My TAKE on Green Smoothie:
- Rinse off your 1 cup of blueberries n add to blender.
- Cut off tops off strawberries n add to blender.
- Add leafy spinach to measuring cup n make 2 cups n add to blender.
- Pour two cups of almond milk in next.
- Add 1 tbsp of maple syrup.
- Add 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- Lastly add 6 ice cubes.
- Blend on high puree n grind n the right texture to your liking n enjoy.
- You can also add another fruit like banana or orange for more flavoring.
High in anti-oxidants, fiber, protein, and vitamin C, this smoothie is both tasty and healthy! The secret to ultra-smooth green smoothies is in blending the liquids and greens together first, then adding in the rest of your ingredients. This step prevents having chunky bits of spinach or kale floating around your smoothie! Then we'll need a creamy base. I usually use chopped and frozen bananas.
Finally that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food my take on green smoothie recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!