Oreo Biscuit Pastry. Place cookie crumbs in a bowl and work in butter. Learn our spatter-free technique for melting butter in the microwave. There's no need to bake an Oreo crust.
Oreo Biscuit Pastries Recipe II Winter Special Chocolate Pastry II Hot Chocolate Recipe In One Min Oreo Biscuit Pastries and Hot Chocolate Ki Combo Recipe. Beat together until light and fluffy.
Place cookie crumbs in a bowl and work in butter. Learn our spatter-free technique for melting butter in the microwave. There's no need to bake an Oreo crust.
Oreo Biscuit Pastry is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Oreo Biscuit Pastry is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have oreo biscuit pastry using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Oreo Biscuit Pastry:
- You need 1 packet of Oreo biscuits or any chocolate biscuits.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Make ready 2 tsp of oil.
- It’s as needed of Milk.
- It’s As needed of Chocolate cream separated from the biscuits.
- Get 1 tbsp of Hershey's chocolate syrup.
- You need of For garnish.
- Get As needed of Edible silver balls.
Assemble the cookies by spreading a generous scoop of the icing onto one of the cookies and sandwiching it with another. Finely crush the chocolate sandwich cookies, using either a food processor or a rolling pin or heavy pan to crush cookies in a gallon-sized freezer bag. Melt butter in a large microwave safe bowl. Pour cookie crumbs into the bowl and mix to combine well, until crumbs start to stick together.
Instructions to make Oreo Biscuit Pastry:
- First separate the cream from the biscuits.Then grind the biscuits properly..
- Now add oil in a powder biscuits and mix well.Then add milk gradually in it and make a smooth paste..
- In a meantime preheat the wok and grease the tin and put butter paper in it..
- Now add baking powder and mix it.And pour the batter in to a tin and cook it for 20 minutes at low flame..
- Now after cooling down for half an hour,demould it.And cut it in to halves..
- Make a paste of cream taken out from the biscuits by adding little milk and Hershey's chocolate syrup and keep it in a refrigerator for 10 minutes..
- Now pour this chocolate mixture on the pastry base and cover it with the another part.And cut in to another halves.Now drizzle some more chocolate syrup on the top of it and sprinkle some silver balls and decorate it with Oreo biscuits.Our Oreo Biscuit Pastry is ready to serve.Enjoy ❤️😘😍🥰👌👏👍.
Oreo cookie crust made fresh, from scratch! This easy homemade Oreo cookie crust will amp up the flavor of your favorite no-bake pie recipes. Raise your hand if you don't like the store-bought Oreo Cookie Crusts. Don't worry – you never need to buy one again! Oreo (/ ˈ ɔːr i oʊ /) is an American sandwich cookie consisting of two (usually chocolate) wafers with a sweet crème filling.
Well that’s going to wrap this up for this special food oreo biscuit pastry recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!