Oreo Chocolate Ball. Christmas Tree OREO Cookie Balls: Get in the holiday spirit by decorating the OREO Cookie Balls as Christmas Trees. Substitute white chocolate for the semi-sweet chocolate and decorate with a Christmas tree design using decorating frosting and a cinnamon candy on the top. Let the chocolate set completely before serving or packing the balls for storage.
As soon as the melted chocolate begins to thicken. Melted the white chocolate in the microwave and used two forks as suggested to dip the Oreo balls into the white chocolate. Since these were for Christmas I sprinkled a little bit of red and green sugar on the top (must be sprinkled on right away as soon as taken out of the white chocolate before it hardens).
Christmas Tree OREO Cookie Balls: Get in the holiday spirit by decorating the OREO Cookie Balls as Christmas Trees. Substitute white chocolate for the semi-sweet chocolate and decorate with a Christmas tree design using decorating frosting and a cinnamon candy on the top. Let the chocolate set completely before serving or packing the balls for storage.
Oreo Chocolate Ball is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Oreo Chocolate Ball is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook oreo chocolate ball using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Oreo Chocolate Ball:
- Take 1 packet of Oreo Biscute.
- Make ready 5 tablespoon of warm milk(can extra add milk if required).
- Make ready 2 cube of Butter small.
- Take 1 bar of Dark cocolate.
- You need 1 bar of Dairy milk.
- It’s of Dry fruits as your choice(i use almond, cashew, raisin).
Once you've finished coating half of the Oreo Balls, now repeat the last two steps for melting the remaining chocolate chips and coating the other half of the balls. When it is melted, dip each ball into the chocolate and place on the parchment to let set. Serve and enjoy: Top with crushed oreos if desired. Tips for Creating the Perfect Oreo Truffles: Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Instructions to make Oreo Chocolate Ball:
- Crunch whole oreo biscute..
- Add 1 cube melted butter(keep another 1 for melted chocolate) also add dry fruits. Save some dry fruits for garnishing..
- Add warm milk slowly to form a dough(like chapati dough).
- Keep aside for cooling in freez for 15 min..
- Take 1 deep bottom pan add water, heat it up than take another small bowl put all chocolates(dark and dairy milk) and start the-boling it and add rest 1 cube butter..
- Chocolate will melt..
- Than take out oreo balls from freez, dip in chocolate and keep it aside..
- Garnish with rest of dry fruits, and again keep it in freez for another 20 min..
- After that enjoy your Chruncy Oreo chocolate..
Pulse the cookies in a food processor to fine crumbs. HOW TO DIP OREO BALLS IN CHOCOLATE. The third and final ingredient is chocolate. You are going to coat these Oreo balls with a thin layer of chocolate- YUM! Just place candy melts (or roughly chopped bars) into a medium glass bowl and warm in the microwave.
Well that’s going to wrap this up with this special food oreo chocolate ball recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!