Chocolate Covered Oreo Cream Cheese Balls. These chocolate-covered cookie balls feature a filling of cream cheese and crushed cookies. Snowmen OREO Cookie Balls: Give your OREO Cookie Balls variety by decorating them as snowmen. Substitute white chocolate for the semi-sweet chocolate and decorate with a snowman face using.
Made with Oreos, cream cheese, vanilla, salt, and chocolate. I've also listed different cookies, extracts, and chocolates below for fun variations! O: For my friend who really likes OreoI made this!
These chocolate-covered cookie balls feature a filling of cream cheese and crushed cookies. Snowmen OREO Cookie Balls: Give your OREO Cookie Balls variety by decorating them as snowmen. Substitute white chocolate for the semi-sweet chocolate and decorate with a snowman face using.
Chocolate Covered Oreo Cream Cheese Balls is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Chocolate Covered Oreo Cream Cheese Balls is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have chocolate covered oreo cream cheese balls using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Covered Oreo Cream Cheese Balls:
- Take of 250 Pack of creamcheese , softened Grams.
- It’s of 500 Bag of oreo cookies Grams.
- Take 340 Grams of chocolate Semi sweet.
Deeeeelicious crushed Double Stuffed Oreo cookies with cream cheese and vanilla smothered in a rich Milk Chocolate and a creamy White Chocolate. You could use low fat cream cheese as well. We also decided that covering the *entire* ball made them a bit too sweet (yes, I know – how can that be?!?). Next time, we will just dunk the bottoms in the chocolate.
Instructions to make Chocolate Covered Oreo Cream Cheese Balls:
- Put the Oreo cookies in a large zip lock back and crush them with a rolling pin. You can also use store packaged Oreo cookie crumbs..
- Put the cookie crumbs in a large bowl and mash them so they are small. Add the cream cheese to it and mix well..
- Roll the mixture into balls. Freeze for 15 minutes..
- Melt the chocolate in a double boiler or in the microwave (2 mins). Be careful and do not burn the chocolate. Once the chocolate is all melted dip each ball into the chocolate and place in a baking sheet covered with parchment/wax paper..
- Put in the fridge so that the chocolate will set..
DH and I can't wait to try out different combinations: Peanut butter Oreos, mint Oreos. Oreo Balls are the BEST no-bake dessert made from Oreos, cream cheese, and melted chocolate, then decorated with a drizzle of white chocolate. Oreo Balls use cream cheese, so they have to be refrigerated. First for food safety, but also because they soften as they sit out at room temperature. Add cream cheese and and salt and stir until evenly combined.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food chocolate covered oreo cream cheese balls recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!