No Bake Oreo Balls. No bake oreo balls or oreo truffles is a quick chocolate dessert that you can try at home. With just a few ingredients, you can satisfy all your chocolate. Perfect for an easy dessert or for the holidays!
The perfect quick and easy dessert, these No bake Oreo Balls are mixed with cream cheese and coated with powdered sugar for the most amazing cool treat on a summer day. Snowmen OREO Cookie Balls: Give your OREO Cookie Balls variety by decorating them as snowmen. Substitute white chocolate for the semi-sweet chocolate and For Easier Dipping: Use a toothpick to dip the cookie ball into melted chocolate; shake off excess chocolate then place on waxed-paper.
No bake oreo balls or oreo truffles is a quick chocolate dessert that you can try at home. With just a few ingredients, you can satisfy all your chocolate. Perfect for an easy dessert or for the holidays!
No Bake Oreo Balls is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. No Bake Oreo Balls is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook no bake oreo balls using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make No Bake Oreo Balls:
- You need 15-20 of Oreo biscuits.
- Take 100 gm of milk chocolate.
- It’s 3-4 tbsp of chocolate sauce.
- Take 2-3 tsp of milk.
- Make ready 2 tsp of finely chopped almonds.
These oreo truffles don't require any baking and they make a great food gift for friends and family. If you're looking for an easy dessert recipe, these Oreo Truffles (aka Oreo Balls) require no baking and are a great treat for family and friends. The secret to a great oreo ball is. You'll love this recipe because they freeze beautifully!
step by step to make No Bake Oreo Balls:
- Take 15-20 biscuits and grind to a powder. Then transfer to a bowl. Add 3-4 tbsp of chocolate sauce and 2-3 tsp of milk. Make a dough..
- Take small portion and keep rolling make smooth balls. Make similar balls with rest of the dough. Refrigerate for half an hour..
- Take 100 gm of milk chocolate chopped and microwave for 30-40 second. Melt completely. Dip each balls and remove with a folk. Place it on a butter paper..
- Garnish with finely chopped almonds. Refrigerate it for half an hour. Then serve it..
Make Oreo Balls ahead of time, and you'll have a sweet treat on hand! These no-bake Oreo cookie balls are the ideal party snacks. The key to making Oreo balls taste great is to personalize them according to your preferences. So don't be afraid to modify the recipes a bit. Oreo Balls are perfect for parties!
Okay that is going to wrap this up for this special food no bake oreo balls recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!