Oreo chocolate balls. Christmas Tree OREO Cookie Balls: Get in the holiday spirit by decorating the OREO Cookie Balls as Christmas Trees. Substitute white chocolate for the semi-sweet chocolate and decorate with a Christmas tree design using decorating frosting and a cinnamon candy on the top. Let the chocolate set completely before serving or packing the balls for storage.
Put the semisweet chocolate in a medium. the chocolate outer coating is really really hard to put on the oreo balls so first make sure that you CHILL the balls. then melt the chocolate on low heat or microwave and my method of dipping (so that the balls wouldn't fall apart and get the chocolate all dirty) was to take two spoons and kind of roll it around / spoon chocolate onto the ball. White chocolate chips: Melt the chocolate chips to drizzle over the oreo balls for a soft and sweet coating. Semi-sweet chocolate chips: Great for balancing all the sweetness in these oreos!
Christmas Tree OREO Cookie Balls: Get in the holiday spirit by decorating the OREO Cookie Balls as Christmas Trees. Substitute white chocolate for the semi-sweet chocolate and decorate with a Christmas tree design using decorating frosting and a cinnamon candy on the top. Let the chocolate set completely before serving or packing the balls for storage.
Oreo chocolate balls is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Oreo chocolate balls is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook oreo chocolate balls using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Oreo chocolate balls:
- It’s 2 Cups of Oreo Biscuits (Grinded).
- Get 1 Bowl of Khoya.
- Take 1 Bowl of Milk Powder.
- Make ready 3/4 Bowl of Milk.
- Get 1/2 Bowl of Sugar (Powdered).
- Take pinch of Saffron flakes (dip in 1 tsp milk).
- Make ready 3/4 Bowl of Mix Nuts(Almonds, Cashewnuts, Walnuts).
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Ghee.
- Get 2 Tbsp of Cocoa Powder.
- Prepare 1/4 Tsp of Vanilla Essence.
Crushed Oreos: Sprinkle on top of the truffles for a perfect crunchy topping. HOW TO DIP OREO BALLS IN CHOCOLATE. The third and final ingredient is chocolate. You are going to coat these Oreo balls with a thin layer of chocolate- YUM!
step by step to make Oreo chocolate balls:
- Take 1 Bowl khoya, 1Tbsp milk with saffron strands, 1/2 bowl sugar, 2 tbsp milk Powder, 1/4 bowl milk powder, 1/2 Chopped nuts. Mix properly. Add 1 Tbsp ghee in a saucepan pan and cook on low flame..
- Cook on low flame. Slowly it combines and starts leaving sides of the pan. Make a small ball and roll it in your hand to check whether it sticks. If it does not stick your mixture is properly cooked. Remove it from flame and let it cool..
- Let it cool for some time. Make smalls balls from it and keep them aside..
- Take 2 Bowls grinded oreo biscuits. Add 1/2 bowl milk powder. 2 tbsp Cocoa powder, 1 1/2 Tbsp sugar, 1/2 Cup milk, 1/4 tsp vanilla Essence and mix it properly..
- Take 1 Tsp ghee in a saucepan. Add the chocolate mixture and cookon low flame till we get a soft non sticky dough from it..
- Grease your hands and make a small round disc from the oreo dough. Place the kesar mawa ball in the center of it and slowly cover it with oreo dough..
- Roll the chocolate ball so that no cracks are left. Refrigerate them for 1 to 2 hours cut the ball into two. Serve them cold or at room temperature..
- Oreo Chocolate Balls are ready to serve..
Just place candy melts (or roughly chopped bars) into a medium glass bowl and warm in the microwave. Oreo balls are fun, easy to make, and will remind you of a chocolate truffle, but instead of a chocolate filling, you get a rich, decadent Oreo cream cheese filling. Here are a few tips for making the perfect Oreo truffles. Use the whole Oreo cookie, crisp chocolate cookie and white. Use a food processor to crush cookies into fine crumbs.
Well that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food oreo chocolate balls recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!