Peppermint / Vanilla Layered Creamy Cheesecake. Crushed peppermint candies are folded into a creamy cheesecake baked in a graham cracker crust for this festive make-ahead dessert. Place cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla extract in a large bowl. Beat with an electric mixer on low speed until smooth.
The texture is smooth and velvety without being too dense, and the flavor is a delicious creamy peppermint that's perfect for the holidays. Sweet and creamy mini peppermint cheesecakes full of holiday flavor. Top the mini cheesecakes with a dollop of whipped cream, then add a peppermint kiss on top!
Hi everybody are you starting to run out supply of treats at home?, it is me, Dave, Don’t fret, you can make your very own peppermint / vanilla layered creamy cheesecake, you recognize. The preference is not substandard to the very same kick that’s typically sold in cafes when you are socializing.
In this dish, we will certainly go over just how to make a full Peppermint / Vanilla Layered Creamy Cheesecake with suggestions so that it feels yummy as well as soft when you eat it. This treat will certainly be even more perfect when you delight in while unwinding or eating with your family members. Peppermint / Vanilla Layered Creamy Cheesecake is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Peppermint / Vanilla Layered Creamy Cheesecake is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
Crushed peppermint candies are folded into a creamy cheesecake baked in a graham cracker crust for this festive make-ahead dessert. Place cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla extract in a large bowl. Beat with an electric mixer on low speed until smooth.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have peppermint / vanilla layered creamy cheesecake using 20 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Peppermint / Vanilla Layered Creamy Cheesecake:
- You need of CRUST.
- Take 25 of mint filled oreo cookies, crushed.
- You need 5 tbsp of butter, salted or unsalted, melted.
- Make ready of CHEESECAKE FILLING.
- It’s 4 of – 8 – ounce packages of cream cheese, at room temperature.
- Make ready 1 1/3 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Make ready 1/8 tsp of salt.
- Get 1 cup of sour cream.
- Get 4 of large eggs.
- Make ready 1/2 tbsp of fresh lemon juice.
- Take 1/2 tsp of pure peppermint extract.
- Take of red food color, about 15 drops.
- Take of green food color, about 15 drops.
- Make ready of CHICOLATE GLAZE.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 1/2 cup of semi sweet chocolate chips.
- Get 1/4 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s of GARNISH.
- Make ready 1 of red, green and white sprinkles. White decorating ball and sparkle sugar.
Peppermint, Vanilla, and Chocolate in one gorgeous cake. I love a good layered cheesecake and this Peppermint, Chocolate, and Vanilla Cheesecake is the perfect harmony of all these flavors in one. This Peppermint Bark Cheesecake has an Oreo crust, cheesecake filling loaded with peppermint and topped with whipped cream and chocolate! And here it is- Peppermint Bark Cheesecake!
Steps to make Peppermint / Vanilla Layered Creamy Cheesecake:
- Spray a 9 inch springform pan with bakers spray. Preheat oven to 325.
- Crush cookies in food processor or blender until they are fine crumbs. Use whole cookies , filling and all.
- Combine cookie crumbs with melted butter and mix until well moistened.
- Press crumb mixture into prepared springform pan covering bottom and coming up side's. Freeze while preparing cheesecake filling.
- MAKE CHEESECAKE.
- Beat cream cheese until smooth, add the sugar and beat again until smooth..
- Add vanilla, lemon juice, sour cream and salt and beat in. Add eggs, one at a time, beating after each egg.
- Divide batter into 2 seperate bowls. Into one bowl mix in red food coloring. In the other add the peppermint extract and green food coloring, mix to combine.
- Remove crust from freezer and wrap a double thickness of foil around pan.
- Start assembling cheesecake layers. Pour about. 1/2 cup red cheesecake batter directly into center of crust, let it spread on its own don't disturb it. It will Not reach the corners yet.
- Now using the green cheesecake batter pour about 1/2 batter directly over center of red batter. Let it push the batter put by itself, don't touch it, let it spread itself.
- Add 1/2 cup green batter again directly on top of red batter, letting it spread. Continue alternating the batter colors in the same way until it is used up. It will be about 7 to 8 layers. Never smooth the batter or try to help it spread, let it do it on its own.
- Place cheesecake in a baking dish and add boiling water to come halfway up cheesecake pan.
- Bake for 1 hour and 45 to 50 minutes until set but still jiggly 2 inches from the edge. Cool on rack until its room temperature. Then remove foil and wrap, in pan in fresh foil and cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
- Remove foil and run a small knife around edges of cold cheesecake. Release sides of springform pan.
- GLAZE CHEESECAKE.
- Heat cream just until hot, pour over chocolate chips in a bowl. Let sit 1 minute then add vanilla and stir until smooth. Allow to cool 15 minutes at room temperature before pouring over top of cheesecake and spread quickly until smooth.
- Add garnish while chocolate is wet. Chill to set.
I know it's not Thanksgiving yet, but when it comes to Christmas and New Year I'm always excited like a kid. This Peppermint Pattie Cheesecake is one of those show-stopping Christmas desserts that will become a family tradition every holiday season. Unlike traditional cheesecake, this one is made with lighter ingredients so that it is lower in calories, but still very creamy and pepperminty too! My creamy, fluffy, easy cheesecake recipe is perfectly sweet with a light and delicate texture, all wrapped in a crunchy Graham cracker and toasted pecan. Cheesecake can be such a pain in the butt.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food peppermint / vanilla layered creamy cheesecake recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!