Easy Oreo Cheesecake Balls. Snowmen OREO Cookie Balls: Give your OREO Cookie Balls variety by decorating them as snowmen. Substitute white chocolate for the semi-sweet chocolate and For Easier Dipping: Use a toothpick to dip the cookie ball into melted chocolate; shake off excess chocolate then place on waxed-paper. You can really use any kind of chocolate, almond bark, or candy melts for the coating – but I typically use candy melts because they're easier to dip the truffles into.
These easy Oreo cheesecake pops are the perfect one bite dessert. Sweeten any celebration with these irresistible Oreo Cake Balls! Vanilla cake is mixed with crushed Oreo cookies then covered in white chocolate and topped with cookies and cream sprinkles.
Snowmen OREO Cookie Balls: Give your OREO Cookie Balls variety by decorating them as snowmen. Substitute white chocolate for the semi-sweet chocolate and For Easier Dipping: Use a toothpick to dip the cookie ball into melted chocolate; shake off excess chocolate then place on waxed-paper. You can really use any kind of chocolate, almond bark, or candy melts for the coating – but I typically use candy melts because they're easier to dip the truffles into.
Easy Oreo Cheesecake Balls is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Easy Oreo Cheesecake Balls is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook easy oreo cheesecake balls using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Oreo Cheesecake Balls:
- Prepare 1 packages of Oreos (generic is just as good).
- Make ready 8 oz of Cream cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of Powdered Sugar.
- You need 1 lb of White chocolate bark.
- It’s 1 cup of Chocolate chips.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Salt.
These No-Bake Oreo Balls are made with Oreos, cream cheese, vanilla, salt, and chocolate. They make the perfect quick and easy treat for any occasion! These no-bake Oreo balls are a delicious chocolate truffle that are super fast to whip up, making them the perfect last-minute treat for any holiday! I love making fun food desserts for a party!
Steps to make Easy Oreo Cheesecake Balls:
- Crush Oreos.
- Cream together Oreos, cream cheese, powdered sugar and salt.
- Place wax paper on cookie sheets.
- Roll together Oreo mixture in balls (size of your choice, I do small ones) and place on wax paper …cover balls with plastic wrap and cool for 30min.
- Break chocolate brick apart and microwave for 30sec at a time to stir so it won't burn.
- Once completely melted dip the Oreo balls into melted chocolate and place back on wax paper.
- Melt the chocolate chips (microwave 30 sec at a time) dip spoon in and swirl over Oreos balls.
- Place finished Oreo balls back in the fridge for 20min to harden.
Easy no bake dessert for chocolate cheesecake lovers! Roll into balls, chill and eat! They're oreo cheesecake balls on the inside and semisweet or white chocolate on the outside, decorated with oreo crumbs or sprinkles with fun holiday variations. They are also called Oreo Balls and are one of our most popular treats along with Thumbprint Cookies , Chocolate Covered. This recipe for Oreo balls is Oreo cookie filled truffles dipped in chocolate, then decorated in a variety of colorful sprinkles.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food easy oreo cheesecake balls recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!