Stuffed, Baked Burritos. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Add onion and sauté until soft. We provide you only the best Stuffed, Baked Burritos recipe here.
If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Stuffed, Baked Burritos recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Add onion and sauté until soft. We provide you only the best Stuffed, Baked Burritos recipe here.
Stuffed, Baked Burritos is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Stuffed, Baked Burritos is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook stuffed, baked burritos using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Stuffed, Baked Burritos:
- Take 2 of flour tortillas.
- Get 4 oz of chicken breast.
- Get 1/4 cup of white rice.
- Get 1/4 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Make ready 1/3 of jalepeño.
- Make ready 1 slice of tomato.
- Take 1 slice of onion.
- Make ready 1 oz of red pepper.
- Make ready 1 oz of green pepper.
- Get 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- Take 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Take 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of peanut oil.
Stuffed, Baked Burritos Jump to: Recipe Weight Loss Tips Before you jump to Stuffed, Baked Burritos recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Help Your Heart. Place on a cookie sheet, seam down. Make sure the burritos don't touch. These are good hot or cold!
Instructions to make Stuffed, Baked Burritos:
- Bring 1.5 cups of water to a boil. Add rice, reduce to simmer and cover. Stir occasionally, cook until done..
- Bag chicken breast, cumin, black pepper, and salt. Shake gently..
- Place chicken breast in frying pan, sear outside, reduce heat, and cook until internal temperature is 165°F..
- Dice tomato and jalepeño. Cut red pepper, green pepper, and onion into thin strips..
- Add veggies to frying pan with 2 tbsp oil. Sautée until soft..
- Cut 2, 12" sections of aluminum foil. Pre-heat oven to 350°F..
- Using half of the ingredients on each tortilla, start with rice, then chicken, cheese, and veggies. Fold in ends, and roll closed..
- Wrap burritos in aluminum foil, and cook in oven for 10 minutes..
Brown ground beef and onion; add taco seasoning mix and water; cook as directed on package. These top-rated burrito recipes start with a couple classics and then venture into the adventurous, with tasty takes on the burrito theme including cheeseburger burritos, vegetarian options, and burrito pie.. Tortillas are stuffed with seasoned ground beef and a blend of Mexican cheeses and baked, then served with an easy sauce.. Make your next office party a taco bar or burrito bar! Set out the beef in the slow cooker on warm, along with tortillas, bowls of shredded cheese, salsa, sour cream, and chopped lettuce, jalapenos, onions and tomatoes.
Finally that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food stuffed, baked burritos recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!