Burrito Stuffed Spaghetti Squash.
Do you starting to run out stock of treats in the house?, it’s Jim, Do not worry, you can make your own burrito stuffed spaghetti squash, you recognize. The preference is not substandard to the exact same kick that’s generally marketed in cafes when you are hanging out.
In this dish, we will go over exactly how to make a complete Burrito Stuffed Spaghetti Squash with ideas so that it feels yummy and soft when you eat it. This snack will be even more best when you take pleasure in while relaxing or eating with your family. Burrito Stuffed Spaghetti Squash is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Burrito Stuffed Spaghetti Squash is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook burrito stuffed spaghetti squash using 15 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Burrito Stuffed Spaghetti Squash:
- Take 1 of Spaghetti Squash.
- Get 1 of small white onion, diced.
- Take 1 lb of ground chicken.
- You need 3/4 cup of chunky salsa.
- Get 1 tbsp of garlic paste (or 2 cloves,minced).
- Get 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of onion powder.
- Get 1/8 tsp of cayenne pepper (or more if you like it HOT!).
- Get 1 tsp of chilli powder.
- Make ready of Salt.
- Get of Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin.
- Take 4 1/2 tbsp of oil (I used canola, but you can use any kind you prefer).
- It’s 1 cup of cheddar cheese, shredded (optional).
- Take of TOPPING IDEAS: scallions, sour cream, tomatoes, black olives, jalapeños.
step by step to make Burrito Stuffed Spaghetti Squash:
- Preheat oven to 425•F.
- Half squash stem to end, and remove seeds.
- Drizzle with 1 tbsp of oil, and season with some salt and pepper.
- Place facing down in a casserole dish with 4 tbsp of water. Bake for 50 minutes.
- While squash is baking, combine garlic powder, onion powder, cayenne pepper, child powder, cumin, 3/4 tsp of salt & pepper, and 3 tbsp of oil.
- Place ground chicken in a sealable bowl. Mix the in Mexican marinade thoroughly. Place in refrigerator until needed. (You can always do this the night before as well).
- With 25 minutes left to the Spaghetti Squash, heat a skillet to medium heat with 1 tsp oil. Add in diced onions, and season with some salt & pepper.
- Once onions start to become soft, add garlic. Stirring frequently cook until mix is lightly browned..
- Add ground chicken to onion mixture. Mix and chop until chicken is cooked through (no more pink).
- Add salsa to chicken, and set aside..
- Once squash is done, remove from oven and divide chicken mixture evenly i bro both halves(it's okay if it overfills the squash a bit. I smacked on the the pieces that fell. Shhh…).
- OPTIONAL: top both halves with cheddar cheese, and bake for an additional 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Serve with your chosen toppings. Enjoy!.
Well that is going to wrap it up with this special food burrito stuffed spaghetti squash recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!