Healthy chicken and bell pepper burrito. Add Onion, Bell Pepper, Chiles, Chile Powder, and Cummin. Place a few spoons of mix on a tortilla, top with crumbled cheese. Fold the lower flap of the tortilla up, each side in and roll to form a burrito.
It can be an amazing addition to your existing diet plan. Please do try and leave your comments. :chef Sear chicken seasoned with a homemade Burrito spice mix, then chop it up; Make burrito filling – sautéed onion, capsicum/bell peppers, refried beans, and add the chicken. The filling should be juicy and wet, but not watery – otherwise it will make the burrito soggy; This Mexican chicken stuffed peppers recipe uses sweet bell peppers for a healthy alternative to tortillas without sacrificing flavor.
Add Onion, Bell Pepper, Chiles, Chile Powder, and Cummin. Place a few spoons of mix on a tortilla, top with crumbled cheese. Fold the lower flap of the tortilla up, each side in and roll to form a burrito.
Healthy chicken and bell pepper burrito is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Healthy chicken and bell pepper burrito is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have healthy chicken and bell pepper burrito using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy chicken and bell pepper burrito:
- Take 2 of boneless chicken breast.
- Prepare 2 of salsa fat free burrito wraps.
- Get 2 cup of mixed bell peppers.
- You need 1 cup of mixed greens.
- Take 1 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Get 1/2 tsp of white truffle oil.
- It’s 4 tbsp of low fat Greek yoghurt.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s 2 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- You need 2 tsp of Italian herbs.
- Get 3 tsp of garlic and salt powder.
- Make ready 2 tsp of sea salt.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic.
We love Mexican cuisine in our family. But, in an effort to eat healthier, I tried to lighten it up by using the typical ingredients of a chicken burrito and substituting bell peppers for the tortilla. Remove chicken to plate and keep warm. Drain excess liquid from skillet, if necessary.
step by step to make Healthy chicken and bell pepper burrito:
- Marinate the chicken. Add Greek yoghurt, garlic salt, cayenne pepper, Italian herbs, sea salt and mix well with your hands untill all the sides of the chicken are covered with the marinade sauce. Refrigerate for 30 mins.
- Finely chop mixed bell peppers, garlic clove and green veggies. I have used beans.
- Add olive oil and truffle oil and chopped garlic in a wok on medium heat.
- Add Italian herbs and everyday seasoning.
- Add bell peppers and green veggies and cook for 6-8 mins.
- Add chicken and 1/2 cup of water and mix well. Stir untill the water is soaked completely..
- Add chicken and veggies in the wrap.
- For a crispy burrito slightly toast the burrito in a medium heat pan for 1 min on each side.
Sprinkle bell pepper and garlic with cumin, salt and ground red pepper. Place the chicken, peppers, and onions onto the baking sheet and drizzle with oil. Sprinkle the taco seasoning evenly over both sides of the chicken breasts. Sprinkle salt and pepper on the bell peppers and onions, tossing to coat. Top each chicken breast with a generous pour of salsa.
Finally that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food healthy chicken and bell pepper burrito recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!