Chicken and Potato Burrito. The chicken is so tender and the flavors are just unbelievable here! After this, you'll never want to make burrito bowls without your Instant Pot! So you know it has to be good.
Plus, the lime makes this taco feel. Filled with chicken, rice, black beans, corn, and salsa, these burrito bowls come together quickly with an Instant Pot. Just as with a traditional burrito, this recipe is super versatile.
The chicken is so tender and the flavors are just unbelievable here! After this, you'll never want to make burrito bowls without your Instant Pot! So you know it has to be good.
Chicken and Potato Burrito is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Chicken and Potato Burrito is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook chicken and potato burrito using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken and Potato Burrito:
- Prepare 1 of whole wheat tortilla.
- It’s 2/3 of Haas avocado.
- You need 3 oz of chicken breast.
- Take 1/2 of red potato.
- Get 1/4 cup of shredded pepperjack cheese.
- Prepare 1 slice of tomato.
- You need 2 tbsp of green onion.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of red pepper.
- Get 1 tbsp of taco sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- Take 1 tbsp of dijon mustard.
- It’s 1 tbsp of light sour cream.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Make ready of salt.
- Make ready of ground black pepper.
Don't skip making it because you don't have one of the ingredients on the list. Next time I will use a salsa verde to lay in the. When I first saw these chicken burritos, I knew I wanted to make them. I will admit, though, that I kept putting it off because the recipe seemed quite Chicken and Broccoli Grilled Burritos – keep cooked, shredded chicken on hand to make these in a flash!
Instructions to make Chicken and Potato Burrito:
- Bring pot of water to rolling boil. Wash and peel potato, and slice into 1/4" pieces. Cut slices in half and add to water. Boil for 15-20 minutes.
- In pan over medium heat, and chicken breast. As it cooks, shred and season to preferred taste with salt and pepper..
- Wash tomato, green onion, and red pepper. Dice, place tomato in mixing bowl and set aside others..
- Cut avocado in half, remove pit, and empty 2/3 into mixing bowl. Add mayonaisse, dijon mustard, garlic powder, onion powder, and cayenne pepper. Mash together and stir..
- When potatoes are soft, drain water. Add sour cream, taco sauce, and pepperjack cheese and stir together until evenly mixed and cheese is melted..
- Remove chicken from heat. Spread cheesy potatoes across bottom of tortilla in center, cover with chicken. Top chicken with guacamole and sprinkle with red pepper and green onion. Wrap closed, tucking in ends..
Pork Carnitas Burrito Bowl – the burrito minus. Complete nutrition information for Crunchy Chicken & Potato Burrito from Taco John's including calories, Weight Watchers points, ingredients and allergens. Wet Poblano Burrito — Chicken Burrito With Creamy Poblano SauceMexican Please. These authentic chicken burritos are the real deal. These authentic chicken burritos are the real deal.
Well that’s going to wrap this up with this special food chicken and potato burrito recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!