Cilantro lime chicken avocado burritos. Cilantro Lime Chicken with Avocado Salsa — AKA one of the ultimate ways to prepare chicken breasts! You get lightly charred, tender grilled chicken If avocado is listed in the ingredients, it's almost guaranteed to be good right? And you can never go wrong with the cilantro-lime combination.
Tender Cilantro Lime Chicken made with a quick marinade then grilled to lock in all the flavors. This paleo chicken recipe is topped with a fresh. It's the perfect chicken recipe to Cilantro – fresh cilantro adds so much flavor.
Cilantro Lime Chicken with Avocado Salsa — AKA one of the ultimate ways to prepare chicken breasts! You get lightly charred, tender grilled chicken If avocado is listed in the ingredients, it's almost guaranteed to be good right? And you can never go wrong with the cilantro-lime combination.
Cilantro lime chicken avocado burritos is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Cilantro lime chicken avocado burritos is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have cilantro lime chicken avocado burritos using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cilantro lime chicken avocado burritos:
- Make ready 2 of Boneless chicken breast.
- Make ready 1 of Avocado – sliced.
- Prepare 1 of Vine ripe tomato – diced.
- Take 2 of Limes – halved.
- Get 1/2 Cup of Shredded monterey jack cheese.
- Prepare 2 TBSP of Fresh cilantro – chopped.
- Get 1/2 Cup of Sour cream.
- Make ready 1/4 Cup of Salsa verde.
- Prepare 2 TSP of Tajin brand clasico seasoning.
- It’s 1 TSP of Chipotle chile powder.
- Get 1 TBSP of Sea salt.
Limes – you'll need fresh lime juice and zest. Garlic – garlic adds ton of flavor and pairs amazing with. This Cilantro Lime Chicken recipe is not only quick and flavorful, but it's also healthy and so easy to make! Mix the chicken, cheese, cilantro, and the diced avocados.
Steps to make Cilantro lime chicken avocado burritos:
- Juice one lime into a small bowl and add Tajin seasoning and chile powder..
- Grill chicken over medium heat while brushing occasionally with lime juice/seasoning mix..
- Spread sour cream into center of tortillas and add tomato and avocado..
- Once cooked slice chicken and place into tortillas, juice remaining lime over sliced chicken and add in cilantro, salsa verde and cheese. Sprinkle with chopped cilantro and sea salt..
- Fold ends of tortillas and role burritos so that they are flat on the sides. Place burritos on griddle for 2-3 min per side, or until tortilla becomes crispy..
- Enjoy with a side of sour cream..
How to Make Baked Cilantro Lime Chicken. No matter how you choose to cook chicken, discard marinade. Rub the bottom of large baking dish with oil and lay marinated chicken breasts To pan fry (pictured): Preheat large ceramic non-stick skillet on medium heat and swirl a bit of avocado oil to coat. This Cilantro Lime Chicken is wonderfully versatile, healthy and prep ahead so you so you can throw your marinated cilantro lime chicken on the grill or stove the second you are craving dinner. Just be prepared for a satisfyingly delicious punch of tangy, garlicky, fiestalicious flavor!
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food cilantro lime chicken avocado burritos recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!