Double chocolate muffins 🍫.
running out of supply of snacks in the house?, it’s Jim, Don’t worry, you can make your own double chocolate muffins 🍫, you understand. The preference is not inferior to the very same kick that’s usually sold in coffee shops when you are hanging out.
Double chocolate muffins 🍫 is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Double chocolate muffins 🍫 is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have double chocolate muffins 🍫 using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Double chocolate muffins 🍫:
- Get 200 g of butter.
- It’s 100 g of sugar.
- Make ready 150 g of all-purpose flour.
- Get 100 g of Dutch prossess coaco powder.
- It’s 115 g of non sugar. Yogurt.
- You need 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- You need of Vanilla extract.
- Get g of Semi sweet chocolate 🍫100.
- Prepare of Chocolate chip.
step by step to make Double chocolate muffins 🍫:
- Take a bowl break the eggs in it whisk and keep aside.
- In another bowl with a hand mixer cream the soften butter room temperature then add sugar until creamy.
- Add the egg mixture bit by bit and mix until creamy then add vanilla extract.
- Start adding the dry ingredients flour, baking powder……..
- Mix well with a spatula..
- Well mixed add semi sweet chocolate.
- In a muffins pan out muffins papers butter the papers.
- Take 2 spoons to put the batter in the circle then put chocolate chips on top.
- Bake for 180°C 375 fahrenheit.
- For 15- 25 minutes.
- Enjoy 😊❤️.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food double chocolate muffins 🍫 recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!