Easy Spiced Cider.
Easy Spiced Cider is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Easy Spiced Cider is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have easy spiced cider using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Spiced Cider:
- Make ready 64 oz of apple cider.
- Get 1 of apples.
- Make ready 1 of orange.
- Take 1 of lemon.
- Get 4 of cinnamon sticks.
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Get 1/2 cup of marashino cherries.
- It’s 3 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of allspice.
- Make ready 1 tsp of ground cloves.
- Take 1 tsp of ground ginger.
- Get 1 tsp of ground nutmeg.
Instructions to make Easy Spiced Cider:
- Pour your cider into a pot and set to medium heat..
- Prepare your fruits. Cut the oranges and lemons into slices and quarter your apples. Take your ends of oranges and lemons and squeeze the juice into the cider. Be carefull not to accidentaly drop seeds into the pot..
- Throw everything into the pot, stir and reduce heat to a soft simmer. Cook for at least 20 minutes. The longer you reduce the cider the stronger it will be. When you are ready, strain the liquid and eat the apples and cherries! I like to keep the original cider container to pour back into..
- For the adults add a shot of Tuaca to every glass. Enjoy!.
Finally that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food easy spiced cider recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!