My Apple Cider Belly Pork Bake 💛.
Do you running out stock of treats in your home?, it’s Drew, Do not worry, you can make your own my apple cider belly pork bake 💛, you understand. The taste is not inferior to the exact same kick that’s normally marketed in coffee shops when you are hanging around.
In this dish, we will discuss how to make a total My Apple Cider Belly Pork Bake 💛 with suggestions so that it feels yummy and also soft when you chew it. This snack will certainly be much more ideal when you delight in while unwinding or eating with your household. My Apple Cider Belly Pork Bake 💛 is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. My Apple Cider Belly Pork Bake 💛 is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have my apple cider belly pork bake 💛 using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make My Apple Cider Belly Pork Bake 💛:
- Take 2 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Get 4 slice of Belly Pork.
- It’s 1 of large Onion or 2 medium.
- Take 4 of large Tomatoes.
- Prepare 4 tsp of Apple Sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of Cider.
- It’s 1 of Apple sliced thinly.
- You need 3 tsp of Dark brown Sugar.
step by step to make My Apple Cider Belly Pork Bake 💛:
- Fry all sides of the Belly pork for 2 mins each sides until browned.
- Slice onions into half circles and slice thinly tomatoes and apple. Leave skins on Apple if you prefer.
- Add the belly pork into a ovenproof dish. Layer half the slices of the onions on top..
- Next add the apple slices to a bowl add the apple sauce then the cider mix all together then add the brown sugar and mix all in..
- Spoon the apple mix all over the pork and with the leftover liquid all over evenly.
- Spread the rest of the onion on top and place the tomato slices evenly on top..
- Cover with a lid or silver foil and put in a preheated oven 170°C/ gas 6 for 1 hour. After an hour, take off the foil and cook for a further 30 mins on 180°C/gas7.
- Serve with with new potatoes and veg.
Finally that’s going to wrap this up with this special food my apple cider belly pork bake 💛 recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!