Apple Cider Donut Muffins. These fantastic cider doughnut muffins pack all the flavor of apple cider doughnuts without the fuss and the frying. See how to make these tasty cider doughnut muffins in our Cider Doughnut Muffins Video, get our recipe for Vermont Apple Cider Doughnuts, and find out where to get the Best Cider Donuts in. Apple Cider Donut Muffins Recipe – These delicious apple cider donut muffins are light, fluffy and covered in an amazing cinnamon sugar coating!
This recipe is just so perfect for this time of year. Tips for Making Apple Cider Donut Muffins. Using a small cookie scoop helps reduce the mess of portioning out the batter into the muffin tin.
These fantastic cider doughnut muffins pack all the flavor of apple cider doughnuts without the fuss and the frying. See how to make these tasty cider doughnut muffins in our Cider Doughnut Muffins Video, get our recipe for Vermont Apple Cider Doughnuts, and find out where to get the Best Cider Donuts in. Apple Cider Donut Muffins Recipe – These delicious apple cider donut muffins are light, fluffy and covered in an amazing cinnamon sugar coating!
Apple Cider Donut Muffins is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Apple Cider Donut Muffins is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have apple cider donut muffins using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Apple Cider Donut Muffins:
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Get 1/2 cup of light brown sugar.
- Take 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Get 3/4 tsp of cinnamon.
- Take 1/4 tsp of nutmeg.
- Get 3/4 cup of apple cider.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 5 tbsp of butter, melted.
- You need 3/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 1/4 tsp of cinnamon.
- Get 1 of last three ingredients for topping.
Apple cider donut muffins made by cookbook author and food editor Amy Traverso. These apple cider donut muffins taste like a donut hole. They're the baked version of my apple cider donut holes. The muffins are moist and lightly spiced.
Steps to make Apple Cider Donut Muffins:
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease muffin pan. In medium bowl, add cider, egg and vanilla. Set aside..
- In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg..
- With mixer on low, incorporate wet ingredients into dry ingredients. Mix just until combined..
- With a large scoop, divide batter evenly between prepared muffin pan..
- Bake for 15 to 18 minutes, until toothpick comes out clean. Immediately turn out on rack..
- Topping: melt butter in medium bowl. Combine sugar and cinnamon in medium bowl. Coat each muffin in melted butter then roll in cinnamon sugar mixture. Return to rack to cool..
They're also light and fluffy with a buttery cinnamon-sugar coating that makes them extra delicious. Definitely add these moist apple cider donut muffins to your Fall plans! Your favorite apple cider donut, turned into a perfectly spiced and moist muffin, coated in cinnamon and sugar. These apple cider doughnut muffins were a joy to make from start to finish, but the moment I pulled them out of the oven was the best. The kitchen smelled of cinnamon, and it felt like Fall had arrived, even if technically it's still summer 🙂.
Well that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food apple cider donut muffins recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!