Creamy strawberry swirl cheesecake. Cheesecakes will forever be my weakness. These creamy strawberry swirl mini cheesecakes are easy to make and perfect for parties & gatherings or your own. Enjoy a creamy strawberry-swirl cheesecake with jam and a crunchy graham cracker crust.
There is a specific pan you need to use for a successful cheesecake. It is called a springform pan. Rich and delicious, this Strawberry Swirl Cheesecake is perfect for any spring celebration.
Cheesecakes will forever be my weakness. These creamy strawberry swirl mini cheesecakes are easy to make and perfect for parties & gatherings or your own. Enjoy a creamy strawberry-swirl cheesecake with jam and a crunchy graham cracker crust.
Creamy strawberry swirl cheesecake is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Creamy strawberry swirl cheesecake is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook creamy strawberry swirl cheesecake using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy strawberry swirl cheesecake:
- Make ready of pie crust.
- Make ready 2 cup of vanilla wafer cookies crushed.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Take 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Make ready 1 stick of butter.
- Make ready of pie filling.
- Prepare 5 of -8 oz cream cheese room temperature.
- Make ready 1 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 3 large of eggs.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 tbsp of fresh lemon juice.
- It’s 1 packages of strawberry glaze.
The creamy cheesecake complements the fresh flavor of the strawberries for a delightful dessert. The creamy cheesecake complements the fresh. A rich creamy ketogenic cheesecake with a luscious raspberry swirl. Creamy and delicious cheesecake bars swirled with strawberry and baked on top of an oatmeal cookie crust!
Steps to make Creamy strawberry swirl cheesecake:
- preheat oven at 350,F. and bake on 350 .in a 9 inc, springform pan, spray with pam cooking spray.in and around pan lightly..
- mix crushed wafers, brown sugar ,cinnamon and butter melted.mix well,, now put crumbs in pan press with the fingers, alongside and bottom..
- beat cream cheese on high speed, with an electric mixer. till fluffy, gradually add sugar, beat well, adding one egg at a time, beating after each additional egg, lemon juice add vanilla ,beat but 30 seconds..
- pour on crust. now with strawberry glaze , gently swirl batter with a knife to create marbled effect.place spring pan on a large cookie sheet.bake for 60 minutes. before putting in oven, cover with foil and bake for 20 minutes take off foil bake another 40 minutes .or untill it golden color.and firm around edges..
- take out oven, cool completely on a wire rack.cover and chill for 2 hours before serving.remove spring pan..
- serve chilled..
A delicious dessert bar that the entire family will love! The creamy cheesecake swirled with strawberry and the soft and chewy cookie bar. The steel cut oats add a texture that is amazing! The time is worth the results! Thin chilled strawberry sauce with water if desired; serve with cheesecake.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food creamy strawberry swirl cheesecake recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!