Strawberry No-bake Cheesecake. No-Bake Strawberry cheesecake – an easy and beautiful dessert recipe that you don't need to bake at all. Follow this recipe to learn how to make homemade. Whip up my No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake in a matter of moments.
Frozen fruits and vegetables are a saving. A delicious no-bake strawberry cheesecake that's easy to make and sure to impress. A white chocolate enhances the classic strawberries and cream flavour.
No-Bake Strawberry cheesecake – an easy and beautiful dessert recipe that you don't need to bake at all. Follow this recipe to learn how to make homemade. Whip up my No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake in a matter of moments.
Strawberry No-bake Cheesecake is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Strawberry No-bake Cheesecake is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook strawberry no-bake cheesecake using 11 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Strawberry No-bake Cheesecake:
- It’s of No-bake cheesecake batter.
- Get 250 grams of ○Cream cheese.
- Prepare 200 grams of ○Plain yogurt (no need to drain).
- Get 70 grams of ○Granulated sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ○Lemon juice.
- Get 13 grams of Gelatin.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Water for the gelatin.
- Prepare 1 of pack Strawberries (hulled).
- Make ready of Base.
- Prepare 100 grams of Cookies or biscuits.
- It’s 50 grams of Butter (unsalted if possible) (melt in advance).
This strawberry cheesecake is the summer dessert dreams are made of. Made with plenty of white chocolate, strawberries and cream. Pour mixture into prepared pie crust, smoothing over top with a rubber spatula. No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake is the perfect seasonal dessert to kickoff summer!
Instructions to make Strawberry No-bake Cheesecake:
- Make the base. Make biscuit crumbs by crushing with a rolling pin. Leave the cream cheese in room temperature..
- When the biscuits are finely crumbled, add melted butter and mix well..
- Spread evenly and tightly pack on the bottom of the mould. If possible, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate..
- Soften gelatin in water, and microwave right before boiling to dissolve. The cake will not set properly if you boil the gelatin, so be careful..
- Puree the strawberries..
- Add ○ ingredients except gelatin and mix. If cream cheese is hard, microwave a little to warm up and soften..
- Like this..
- I like the crunchiness of strawberry seeds so I leave them, but strain them if you prefer a smooth texture..
- Put the puree into a heatproof bowl, and warm it to body temperature in a microwave. If the gelatin is hardening, dissolve it again in the microwave..
- Add dissolved gelatin in the puree and mix..
- Put the mixture from Step 10 into the pre-cooled mould, and rest in the refrigerator for half a day..
- When set, take it out of the mould. It will be easier if you put a warm towel on the outside of the mould for about 5 seconds..
A simply made graham cracker crust filled with creamy, no bake cheesecake, and topped off with fresh strawberries smothered in cool, sweet strawberry sauce is guaranteed to be a hit! In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, brown sugar, sugar, milk, and vanilla using a whisk or hand mixer. Try this creamy no-bake strawberry cheesecake that's just rich with strawberry flavour. I'm using fresh strawberry both for the taste and the colour. This No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake is the perfect small batch dessert for Valentine's Day, Galentine's Day, or any day the cheesecake craving hits!
Finally that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food strawberry no-bake cheesecake recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!