Strawberry Lime Cheesecake. A raw vegan strawberry cheesecake with tangy lime accent to underscore the richness of the macadamia base filling. This little raw cheesecake is not like the others… Can you tell? A refreshing raw strawberry cheesecake recipe made without using cashews.
These cheesecake tarts are so delicious and my easy to follow recipe will help you make these strawberry and lime infused tarts right the first time! This raw Strawberry Lime Mojito Cheesecake recipe is healthy, delicious and sure to be a family favorite! It's a great refreshing treat to end any meal.
A raw vegan strawberry cheesecake with tangy lime accent to underscore the richness of the macadamia base filling. This little raw cheesecake is not like the others… Can you tell? A refreshing raw strawberry cheesecake recipe made without using cashews.
Strawberry Lime Cheesecake is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Strawberry Lime Cheesecake is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook strawberry lime cheesecake using 13 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Strawberry Lime Cheesecake:
- Take 1 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Unsalted butter, melted.
- Take 1 1/2 cup of Graham cracker crumbs.
- You need 32 oz of Cream Cheese (4 blocks softened).
- Prepare 4 large of eggs.
- Prepare 2 cup of Sour Cream.
- Get 2 1/2 tbsp of Cornstarch.
- Get 1 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 2 tsp of Pure Vanilla Extract.
- Take 1 of Lime, zest.
- Take 1 cup of Sugar.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Strawberries, hulled & halved.
- It’s 1 of Lime, zest.
This Key Lime Cheesecake is unbelievably delicious! If you haven't noticed yet I could live on cheesecake! Now if only I could figure out how to make it healthy. Soft and creamy Strawberry Lime 'Cheesecake' — without the dairy, gluten, eggs or any added sugar! (You'd never guess this is made with healthy ingredients and secretly nutrient-packed!) These Strawberry Lemon Cheesecake Bars are the best fruity desserts for the summertime.
Instructions to make Strawberry Lime Cheesecake:
- Preheat oven to 375degrees. In bowl, mix together the crust ingredients (sugar & graham crumbs first, followed by the melted butter) and press firmly into the bottom of a 10" springform pan that you coated with nonstick spray and lined the bottom with a cut-to-fit piece of parchment paper. Spray the top of that round cut paper with more nonstick spray. Place the now assembled and crust filled springform pan onto a sheet of heavy duty foil or a double to triple layer of regular foil, and wrap so that the foil covers the bottom and sides of the pan (At least half way up sides.). Set aside. In your stand mixer, beat the softened cream cheese & sour cream together. Slowly add each egg individually allowing time in between to fully mix in. Then add the cornstarch, sugar, lime zest & vanilla till combined and creamy. Pour the cheesecake mixture into the prepared springform pan with crust. Add that pan into a larger pan (I.e. Large roasting pan). With a large measuring cup or even la.
Today I'm looking out for ya! Strawberry Key Lime Cheesecake. ** See recipe tips below before starting the recipe. These Cheesecake Pops won't heat up your kitchen, in fact, they'll cool you off! Tangy and fruity, this lime and strawberry cake doesn't disappoint. Top with chopped pistachios and raspberries for beautiful presentation.
Well that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food strawberry lime cheesecake recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!