Strawberry Cheesecake Layer Cake. Browse For Yummy & Hassle-Free Cheesecake Recipes From Kraft®. This Strawberries and Cream Cheesecake Cake is perfect in every way! With two layers of strawberry cake and a creamy layer of vanilla cheesecake in the middle, this cake is no joke.
Spread the frosting over the sides and cover the whole cake with it. Sift the flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda into a medium bowl; set aside. Line bottom of pan with parchment paper, spray parchment with bakers spray; Whisk in a bowl the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt Between each layer I spread a generous amount of no-bake cheesecake and then topped it with sliced fresh strawberrries.
Browse For Yummy & Hassle-Free Cheesecake Recipes From Kraft®. This Strawberries and Cream Cheesecake Cake is perfect in every way! With two layers of strawberry cake and a creamy layer of vanilla cheesecake in the middle, this cake is no joke.
Strawberry Cheesecake Layer Cake is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Strawberry Cheesecake Layer Cake is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook strawberry cheesecake layer cake using 22 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Strawberry Cheesecake Layer Cake:
- You need of CHOCOLATE CAKE BASE.
- Get 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1/4 of cup plus 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of unsalted butter, melted warm butter.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of light brown sugar, packed.
- It’s 2 of large eggs.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Get 1/2 cup of hot water.
- You need of STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE LAYER.
- Take 8 oz of cream cheese, at room temperature.
- You need 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of whole strawberries, stems removed.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 cup of heavy whipping cream, cold.
- Get 1/4 cup of confectioner's sugar.
- Prepare of WHIPPED CREAM TOPPING.
- Take 1 of recipe Stabalized Whipped Cream, 17recipe attached in direction step #17.
- It’s of GARNISH.
- You need of fresh strawberries.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of choclate shavings.
The cake was frosted with a light buttercream and I added a bit of the cheecake mixture to it. I was in full cake decorator mode that day. Take one cake layer and place face-down onto a cake stand or serving plate. Generously top with about ¾ cup frosting and spread evenly.
Steps to make Strawberry Cheesecake Layer Cake:
- MAKE CAKE.
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray bottom and sides of a 9 inch springform pan with bakers,spray. Line bottom of pan with parchment paper, spray parchment with bakers spray.
- Whisk in a bowl the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt.
- In another large bowl mix melted butter with brown sugar using a rubber spatula until blended.
- Add the eggs and vanilla and blend in.
- Add the flour/cocoa mixture all at once and stir until moistened.
- Pour hot water over the top and blend in, just until smooth.
- Pour batter into prepared pan, place pan on foil lined baking sheet and bake about 28 to 34 minutes until a toothpick comes out just clean. Cool 10 minutes in pan then run a thin knife around edges and realease sides of springform pan. Cool completely on rack. Clean and dry springform pan sides to use in next step for molding strawberry and cream layers.
- MAKE STRAWBERRY CHEESE CAKE LAYER.
- Slice strawberries abd puree in food processor or blender.
- Beat cream cheese, granulated sugar and vanilla until smooth, beat in strawberry puree.
- Beat heavy cream until soft peaks form, then add confectioner's sugar and beat just until it holds its shape.
- Fold whipped cream into cream cheese mixture in 3 additions until just combined.
- Place cooled cake on work surface. Return sides of sprinform pan on cake and lock.
- Mound cheesecake into pan on top of cake and smooth it with offset spatula. Refrigerate at least 1 hour before adding cream layer.
- ADD WHIPPED CREAM TOPPUNG.
- Make Stabalized Whipped cream, recipe attached below https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/343417-stabilized-whipped-cream-for-frosting-topping-and-dipping.
- Spread on top of strawberry layer, smootj in top with off set spstula. Return to refrigerator fo at least 6 hours before carefully running a thin knife around pan and releasing sides.
- Garnish with fresh strawberries and chocolate shavings.
Remove the ring from the springform pan and flip the cheesecake face-down onto the frosted cake layer, slowly take off the bottom of the springform pan and the parchment paper. This creamy strawberry cheesecake is perfect for any special occasion! Cut through top layer only with a knife to swirl strawberry sauce. Then place last second layer of cake on top of that. Frost edges of cake, pour sliced strawberry glaze mix on top of the cake, not spreading it to the edges, then with piping bag, pipe frosting around edges to contain strawberry topping.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food strawberry cheesecake layer cake recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!