Low fat blueberry scones. Blueberry scones, warm right out of the oven make the perfect Sunday morning breakfast along with a hot cup of tea. These tender, moist scones, studded with juicy blueberries, are wonderful warm out of the oven. The aroma of fresh blueberry goodness filled my home as they baked.
The Best Low Fat Blueberry Scones By RisaThank you so much for subscribing, commenting ,liking ,asking questions, tagging me when you post my recipes and. NOTE: I make these scones using the "Bisquick Heart Healthy" lower fat product, but the nutrition content stated is for Standard Bisquick. In a large bowl, gently toss Bisquick Mix, sugar and blueberries.
Do you starting to run out stock of snacks in your home?, it is Louise, Don’t stress, you can make your own low fat blueberry scones, you understand. The taste is not inferior to the same kick that’s normally offered in coffee shops when you are hanging around.
In this dish, we will discuss exactly how to make a total Low fat blueberry scones with suggestions to make sure that it really feels delicious and also soft when you eat it. This treat will be much more best when you take pleasure in while kicking back or eating with your family. Low fat blueberry scones is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Low fat blueberry scones is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
Blueberry scones, warm right out of the oven make the perfect Sunday morning breakfast along with a hot cup of tea. These tender, moist scones, studded with juicy blueberries, are wonderful warm out of the oven. The aroma of fresh blueberry goodness filled my home as they baked.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have low fat blueberry scones using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Low fat blueberry scones:
- Take 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Make ready 3/4 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Make ready 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 2.25 teaspoons of sugar (I used maple sugar).
- Prepare 1/3 cup of non fat yoghurt.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/4 cup of blueberries (fresh or frozen).
- Prepare 3/4 teaspoons of sugar (for topping).
Healthy low-fat scones that are just as delicious as regular scones?! This recipe for low-fat blueberry scones is your guide to making healthier scones. Keep the base recipe the same, just swap the blueberries for your preferred fruit throughout the year. Low Fat Strawberry Scones by Skinnytaste.
step by step to make Low fat blueberry scones:
- Preheat oven to 400 F (conventional oven)..
- Mix dry ingredients..
- Mix wet ingredients into dry and stir to incorporate..
- Fold blueberries into dough..
- Flour a silicone baking mat, add dough, and separate into two portions. Add some flour on top of dough if the dough is too wet. Slightly flatten and dust with remaining sugar..
- Bake about 16-18 minutes or until golden brown..
- Allow to cool, but also excellent served warm..
Low Fat Blueberry Muffins by Chocolate Covered Katie. An easy recipe for tender scones bursting with juicy blueberries. An easy recipe for tender scones bursting with fresh juicy blueberries. These are the best blueberry scones I've ever had! Buttery and moist, each bite is packed with juicy blueberries Buttermilk works too!
Okay that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food low fat blueberry scones recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!